Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2131333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Type 81, heard they are coming to Canada

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    Are you suggesting that price on EE are ridiculous and people are asking the value of a new rifle for a used one ? And also follow the inflation (tanking loonie) ? :P

Bring in the QBZ-03
    It's the Craigslist syndrom.Everyone thinks their 2001 Green Ford Focus is the best one.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    It's the Craigslist syndrom.Everyone thinks their 2001 Green Ford Focus is the best one.
    of course, and modifications increase value

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    of course, and modifications increase value
    If you guys dont like EE there's always the facebook..... Nevermind...

I think the biggest issue on EE is when people expect shipping to be cheap. With my business card and 1000$ insurance to ontario from BC it cost under 57$ to ship a gun, 27$ without insurance through canada post. I include shipping on here and on my Ebay store and it is a pain to keep up with shipping costs and shipping material.
    Last edited by CanadianBaconPancakes; 02-11-2016 at 06:10 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    This is a Type 81 thread right?
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    This is a Type 81 thread right?
    ah yes, I've been meaning to mention... according to Wikipedia, the standard Type 81 assault rifle has a barrel length of 445mm or 17.5 inches...

Is it just me, or does the civilian T81-1SA pictured here on the EMEI website, appear to have a longer barrel, by about an inch or so? if you look at a standard type 81, the barrel ahead of the front sight is about equal length as the portion from the hand guard to the front sight...the civilian model looks like the portion beyond the front sight looks a tad longer, and doesn't have all the ribs.

ah yes, I've been meaning to mention... according to Wikipedia, the standard Type 81 assault rifle has a barrel length of 445mm or 17.5 inches...

Is it just me, or does the civilian T81-1SA pictured here on the EMEI website, appear to have a longer barrel, by about an inch or so? if you look at a standard type 81, the barrel ahead of the front sight is about equal length as the portion from the hand guard to the front sight...the civilian model looks like the portion beyond the front sight looks a tad longer, and doesn't have all the ribs.
    Look at the OAL, we're well within NR territory. So much rejoicing to be had.
    Just some random gun toting weeb in Alberta.

Disclaimer: All deposits taken on anything I sell on the EE are non refundable unless otherwise explicitly agreed.

Maybe...

Emei T81-SA

Emei T81-1SA

Military T81

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

If that's it I'll be a little disappointed, though not too disappointed
    I liked the look of the ribbed barrel, and it might be the photo, but the finish doesn't look like blueing. I'd love it to be blued.

Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    If that's it I'll be a little disappointed, though not too disappointed
    I liked the look of the ribbed barrel, and it might be the photo, but the finish doesn't look like blueing. I'd love it to be blued.
    Ribbed barrel is for grenades. Perhaps the restricted version will have it and the NR won't. Will have to wait and see.

CGN Regular
    How long did take from approval to arrival for the t97?