Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: WR762 rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    I'd imagine it would require more than just a new magazine, although that factor alone would make this project pointless because nobody wants $100+ proprietary mags. There may also be issues regarding action length, ejection port size, and a change to pressures at the gas port. Probably other things too...

Can we get a ballpark price for this yet??? I need to know if this is on the want list or not before i spend my money on something else!
    This. I'm debating pulling the trigger on a VZ right now, but if these are going to be priced well I'll wait and buy one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    haha
    one can always hope, right

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman18 View Post
    This. I'm debating pulling the trigger on a VZ right now, but if these are going to be priced well I'll wait and buy one of these.
    Or another 230 858s that just popped in :P
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Splatter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justinb1981 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    So... I'm guessing that you've never actually held a round of 6.5 Creedmoor in your hand or even seen a picture of it next to a round of 5.56 or 7.62x39?
    Yeah, it's longer because it's a necked down .308. But they're designing a new rifle so multiple versions in different calibers isn't an unreasonable request. If they made a Creedmoor version they could also make a .308 version which would be beautiful
    Well... as long as we are "blue sky" dreaming, I'd like one in 6mmBenchrest
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. "

Noam Chomsky

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    Well... as long as we are "blue sky" dreaming, I'd like one in 6mmBenchrest
    Or how about a CZ Eight .50 Eight :P

I have one an i had just bought it before they put it on the prohib list for a while, I work at a gun counter and could sell these things like freakin hot cakes, thanks so much for helping expand the sport i commend you guys awsome !!!!!
    " .7mm or .243 ???? ....... well lets just get them both

Because of 10rd AK pistol mags

Quote Originally Posted by 870P View Post
    They're a dime a dozen overseas, they're expensive in North America because nobody's ever brought them in in quantity.

When's the last time did anybody import a large amount of AK mags of any kind to Canada, 1991?
    I dont know what fantasy world youre in, but kvar and other importers have been bringing in many thousands of ak mags for decades to the States. If they cost what they cost in the states, with a market many times our own, some special snowflake rifle up here will not justify importation in the millions and bring prices down to whatever level you imagine.
    I would like to see where you think that these magazines cost so little.

Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    I dont know what fantasy world youre in, but kvar and other importers have been bringing in many thousands of ak mags for decades to the States. If they cost what they cost in the states, with a market many times our own, some special snowflake rifle up here will not justify importation in the millions and bring prices down to whatever level you imagine.
    I would like to see where you think that these magazines cost so little.
    AK mags used to be cheap in the U.S., at least in the early '90s surplus ones could be had for as little as $5, maybe less if you bought in volume. Then came the '94 AWB, the Norinco ban, various other import restrictions, and bam, you have a highly artificial market.

Heck look what AKs themselves now cost in the U.S., the good ones especially.
    Canada is done, save the West.

CGN Regular
    So is there an ETA on these yet?