Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New payment option coming

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wrong Way's Avatar
    Ontario.....far enough N of T.O. that I (almost) can't smell it
    ^^^ummm....I sold a block of walnut to a guy...a rectangular chunk of wood.

He intended to carve a stock for a Remington 700 benchrest rifle out of it.

In the payment line he wrote "wood for rem 6mm"

They siezed both of our accounts, and it took a MONTH and two letters from our lawyers before they released our accounts/money (it was a few grand in there)
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Wrong Way". Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MrSchultz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    ^^^ummm....I sold a block of walnut to a guy...a rectangular chunk of wood.

He intended to carve a stock for a Remington 700 benchrest rifle out of it.

In the payment line he wrote "wood for rem 6mm"

They siezed both of our accounts, and it took a MONTH and two letters from our lawyers before they released our accounts/money (it was a few grand in there)
    LOL hilarious... sickening actually.

I would go with EMT, but that's just my opinion. If I was a retailer, I wouldn't want to pay fees to ######. This could also keep the prices down for the consumers by doing EMT. maybe I'm wrong, but EMT is being used by more and more retailers, it's secure and just damn well works :D

yup emt rocks wish all the venders would get it
    RIP LGR

Expired Business
    We will just find a better way to process EMT, for those that want it, and continue offering ###### to those that want it.

The fees through ###### are minor, the benefit is solid, secure shopping cart and an automated invoicing system.

Thumbs down Say no to ######!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    We will just find a better way to process EMT, for those that want it, and continue offering ###### to those that want it.

The fees through ###### are minor, the benefit is solid, secure shopping cart and an automated invoicing system.

Aaron, none of that matters.

###### is ANTI gun, and if they get a whiff of your activities, and your business model, they will freeze your account and block your funds.

I wanted to make a purchase today, but will NOT do it over ######.

Then, I tried to get phone number from your website, in order to phone in my order and use credit card or EMT.

I was unsuccessful.

If you want to do business with me, would you please PM me contact number?

Expired Business
    We will have a new system up shortly.

We will still have ###### as an optik. For those that like it. There will also be an order estimator where you can calculate your order then submit it and send an EMT for the amount to info@canadatargets.com

Will be up soon

CGN frequent flyer
    What alot of people miss about using ###### (anti gun or not) is that there is built in protection for buyers that no other payment method has. EMT is easy and private and I have no issue using it to by from a business like Canada Targets. But dealing with individuals is far more risky. Especially when they live across the country. If you pay via EMT, your money is theirs... there is no way to get it back if the item you get isnt as described or is broken or if it doesnt show up at all. There is NO reason to inform ###### of WHAT your buying when making a payment. Just that its a purchase of "goods". Nuff said and your protected.

I use EMT on this forum ONLY and ive never been comfortable with it. So far, I havent been ripped off... unfortunately I cant say that for other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    ###### is anti gun and freeze gun related accounts so yah..
    What's the worry .. your buying targets not firearms ... lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wrong Way's Avatar
    Ontario.....far enough N of T.O. that I (almost) can't smell it
    Quote Originally Posted by jt_trouble View Post
    What's the worry .. your buying targets not firearms ... lol
    Do you donate money to the Coalition for Gun Control and/or the NDP party as well?

In case your sarcasm detector is broken, dumbed down it means "I won't use/support ###### strictly on principal"

Oh yeah....and
    "lol".
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Wrong Way". Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

Well that's your choice, I wasn't debating your your reasoning nor did I quote you ... oh .. lol.

Persons can use any form of payment they want as long as it's option and don't refer to any firearm related items while using such a service like ######!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    Do you donate money to the Coalition for Gun Control and/or the NDP party as well?

In case your sarcasm detector is broken, dumbed down it means "I won't use/support ###### strictly on principal"

Oh yeah....and
    "lol".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast