Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Customer Service review...

Can't go wrong dealing with them...Rob is excellent!!
    Enjoying the shooting sports for 30 years..

Colt Canada !!.....CCFR..!..

Quote Originally Posted by SA85M1 View Post
    Can't go wrong dealing with them...Rob is excellent!!

I have to say that I particularly enjoy reading the customer service reviews; both good and bad. It is always nice to hear of a customer being treated well, but it is also quite informative of how a dealer handles problems/difficulties customers report. Having said that, Wolverine has always been amazing to me and I have the utmost confidence that should I ever have difficulties during a future transaction (and there will be many), I can trust the staff at Wolverine to make things right in a hurry.

Now... if I could only get them to lower the price on that Barrett M99...
    CCFR Member
    www.firearmrights.ca

NFA Member
    https://nfa.ca/

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Wolverine is great, placed a rather substantial order the other day. No fuss, no muss even when I phoned out of ancyness to confirm my products where in stock, everyone was friendly and helpful.

A+ dealer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvern View Post
    I too agree that wolverine is an amazing supplier, I use them whenever I can.
    The point I'm trying to make is that every time a new thread is started on here regarding service it goes back and forth from great service to bad, and you would have too read every one of upto a couple of hundred posts to gather an opinion.
    Even better! A diverse number of posts detailing experiences can allow someone to make an informed decision. Guns are not cheap. If I am going to spend 10 grand on a gun, I want to be sure of the dealer. You don't HAVE to read every post...

I have to agree, I dealt with them for Daniel Defense parts and other accessories. Ordered over $2000 from them so far!

+1 for me!

Always flawless!!!
    Never Without My USP45!!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvern View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of these posts on service from different companies.
    It's like west jet and air Canada, ford and dodge, some have good reviews and experiences and others have bad.
    Why would a firearms dealer be any different?
    This forum can make or break a firearms business sometimes, if a business is bad, it wont be long before everybody knows if its posted on here. If its good the word equally gets around. Airlines cater to alot more people then firearms businesses.

I'm another one with two big thumbs up for Wolverine! Have dealt with them for guns, ammo, scopes, accessories.....and so on, and have never had one issue. Quick shipping and always answer the phone!
    I've also talked with Guy and John for long periods of time on the phone asking advice or different costs on building various packages, and they have never rushed me or given me bad advice.

BANNED
    There is no doubt, Wolverine is one of the Top outfits there is. I usually deal with Wolverine, Wanstalls, or P&D.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast