Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Supplies Virden, MB CQB Clinic 03-04 Sep 2016 - Debrief here!!

Business Member
    Letters of invite in PDF form from the Club President have just been emailed out to those who asked...... LMK if you are still needing this PDF format letter of invite for your ST ATT.

Cheers,
    Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Expendable Nate's Avatar
    Can't wait.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Be specific about what you want.

CSSA
    IPSC

Does anyone have any recommendations for lodging for the weekend in or near virden?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tenexx
    If you are looking for logic or reason regarding firearms classification in Canada then you would be better off beating your head off a brick wall.

Comfort Inn and Suites is where we're staying. Pretty good prices and much better reviews than the other motel in Virden

ohhhhhhh.....I hope there's another one next year. Being laid up from hip surgery is poor timing.

Business Member
    Laid up from hip surgery? Oh man... I know what that's like... got two (yup, TWO of them) hip replacements. Jumping out of perfectly good helicopters when I was young, stupid and invincible.

At least CQB happened in SK last year. AB is planning many CQB matches for next year at Milo Range ; CDTSA (I hope I got that right)

We are gonna have fun. Everyone else get their letter of invite? That's for you out of province dudes..... (from SK, I mean)

Remember to always double that ammo count that I suggested. I have a feeling that we can cycle you guys through since we have a smaller group than say the Milo/CDTSA attendees....

Barney

Business Member
    The truck is packed up. JDNix and DB Wil.... your EMT's were successful. Thanks......

Bring on any questions you may have. I might... might have limited internet along the route to Virden, MB from TBay, ON

Cheers,
    Barney

Business Member
    Chicken Chef.... that's all I can say....

You Wolverine staffers missed out on the jokes and the company and all the laughs! We had a riot at dinner! Not sure how the Boston Pizza meeting went along. I will find out tomorrow. The grilled chicken and caesar salad was a fabulous meal! I'm most grateful for such a wonderful feed! No Tums tonight... that's for darn sure! ha ha ha ha

Okay, tomorrow we start with shooting on the move... most fun stuff happens after that also!

Sleep well, my friends!

See you all at the same time 0830 to 0900

Cheers,

Barney

I second that Barney, the chicken chef was a good time. Sleep well guys. See you all tomorrow.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tenexx
    If you are looking for logic or reason regarding firearms classification in Canada then you would be better off beating your head off a brick wall.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    The truck is packed up. JDNix and DB Wil.... your EMT's were successful. Thanks......

Bring on any questions you may have. I might... might have limited internet along the route to Virden, MB from TBay, ON

Cheers,
    Barney

How bout running one in Thunder Bay on the way back? Know a bunch of guys who would be very interested!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast