Thread: 4 for 3 crates of nc 7.62x39

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    It will when it gets fully processed.
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingGen View Post
    Just tried, it did not work out.
    They'll send you a confirmation receipt of purchase to your email address with the corrected price of 4 for 3. Just do it and you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Steiner View Post
    They'll send you a confirmation receipt of purchase to your email address with the corrected price of 4 for 3. Just do it and you'll see.
    Here what I got, and I will call in tomorrow.

Shipping $0.00
    Subtotal $1,199.96
    GST $60.00
    Total $1,259.96

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    You save a few bucks, I get it. Don't get me wrong, I always order from CA, and just did the other day. But I'd soon just order the LCW NC on my own for $250 and not have to deal with splitting cost, meeting, pickup, drive back to save a couple dollars. I also have no issue with corrosive , I like cleaning my guns and have piles of the stuff.
    I'll take any chance to suck back a double double with a fellow CGNr and shoot the $hit about our hobby and passion. I think Timmies should be a sponsor for the amount of deals that go down in their parking lots. A couple bucks is nice too, but it's also good to meet fellow enthusiasts, especially red rifle lovers. Worth a couple hours of my time and gas.

EDIT: plus, it's good karma if I can help out a fellow sks shooter by bringing their cost down

LOL

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

Placed my order Thursday night and ammo is in hand today! Best part of my Monday :D

Hello Ace604

I will take half if you are interested.

Thanks.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by safehunter View Post
    I'll take any chance to suck back a double double with a fellow CGNr and shoot the $hit about our hobby and passion. I think Timmies should be a sponsor for the amount of deals that go down in their parking lots. A couple bucks is nice too, but it's also good to meet fellow enthusiasts, especially red rifle lovers. Worth a couple hours of my time and gas.

EDIT: plus, it's good karma if I can help out a fellow sks shooter by bringing their cost down
    Timmies run a strong ANTI GUN LOBBY. They are behind the new no shooting ban in Mission and still looking to expand it. Remember, there is always Starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbird_2006 View Post
    Timmies run a strong ANTI GUN LOBBY. They are behind the new no shooting ban in Mission and still looking to expand it. Remember, there is always Starbucks.
    Are you able to cite some reason that Tim Hortons would be anti-gun? I'm a Starbucks guy anyway but I'm curious