Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19293132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Modern Varmint Rifle Updated Oct 14 2015

"The 1st ones should go out in the next week or so, all we are awaiting is the buffer systems and some of the furniture. Some of the suppliers have been slower than they predicted getting their products to our export agent."

Does this mean there's a chance We'll start getting phone calls the second week of August?

If it turns out that we've selected something specific for furniture that's going to cause a significant delay completing a rifle will you give us a heads up? I'd be willing to consider a change in configuration if it means avoiding a 1-2 month delay waiting for furniture. Even if it costs me a little more.
    Last edited by techi870; 07-26-2016 at 01:05 PM. Reason: bad text color

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by techi870 View Post
    "The 1st ones should go out in the next week or so, all we are awaiting is the buffer systems and some of the furniture. Some of the suppliers have been slower than they predicted getting their products to our export agent."

Does this mean there's a chance We'll start getting phone calls the second week of August?

If it turns out that we've selected something specific for furniture that's going to cause a significant delay completing a rifle will you give us a heads up? I'd be willing to consider a change in configuration if it means avoiding a 1-2 month delay waiting for furniture. Even if it costs me a little more.
    Those who have ordered with stainless barrels and either standard furniture or PRI hand guards will be getting the 1st calls. Fortis hand guards will be a couple more weeks. Proof barrels are taking longer.
    Changes will increase the delays as we ordered the parts based on what the orders for the rifles spec'ed.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer carverk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Those who have ordered with stainless barrels and either standard furniture or PRI hand guards will be getting the 1st calls. Fortis hand guards will be a couple more weeks. Proof barrels are taking longer.
    Changes will increase the delays as we ordered the parts based on what the orders for the rifles spec'ed.
    Holy crap that's me and its Deer season Haahaa

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    I ordered a Fortis hand guard so I guess I'll be waiting a few more weeks. Thanks for the update though!

Holy bejesus!!! i need to start putting some test loads together! sooo stoked for this!!! Anyone have an idea where they are going to start in respect to load test or does anyone at ATRS have any suggested loads already worked up?

I wonder if the buffer systems got in and the can start next week

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by etoast View Post
    Holy bejesus!!! i need to start putting some test loads together! sooo stoked for this!!! Anyone have an idea where they are going to start in respect to load test or does anyone at ATRS have any suggested loads already worked up?
    I'll start with Hornady vmax 53 g and CFE 223. That combo haven't let me down yet.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianma65 View Post
    I'll start with Hornady vmax 53 g and CFE 223. That combo haven't let me down yet.
    I'm going other end of the spectrum, I'll be starting with 69gr tipped sierra match kings, and non-tipped to see how they work on some varget. I've also got a handful of 50, 53, 55gr hornady amax/vmax that i'll try out as well but I'm expecting the better results from the heavier bullets.

I got my hands on 750 50gr Nosler ballistic tip for a great price. So I think that and cfe223 for myself

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshotkills View Post
    I got my hands on 750 50gr Nosler ballistic tip for a great price. So I think that and cfe223 for myself
    I did some test loads with the Nosler ballistic tips (55 g maybe) and they weren't so great for me. But that was a diff rifle though. I find that the Barnes TYSX bullits are really good but pricy.