Page 40 of 77 FirstFirst ... 203032333435363738394041424344454647485060 ... LastLast

Thread: US M14 Parts Kits

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    No switches as all these were used strictly semi- auto only, this is good as the barrel wear will be a lot less. The heat from full auto fire would accelerate bore erosion and wear in these light barrels.
    Not by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn H View Post
    Not by the looks of it.
    Thanks for the update.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free" A.E.Van Vogt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    by the look of what? he hasnt posted anything

Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    by the look of what? he hasnt posted anything

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by m14medic.ca View Post
    I believe they will not come with the "fun bits". I called Wolverine and asked that same question the day I first saw this thread...... I also suspect that depending on where the receiver was cut, the bolt stop may still be at the "chop shop"......

Please correct me if I am mistaken Mr. Wolverine.

John
    Not Mr. Wolverine, but I believe we'll be getting a stub of receiver, where it is attached to the barrel, and not much else of it.

OK, but no reason we shouldn't get the connector.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free" A.E.Van Vogt

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by machman View Post
    OK, but no reason we shouldn't get the connector.
    No reason we shouldn't, but, as he said earlier in the thread, he's just not wanting to deal with that 'business' so, oh well....

Are they any closer to being in country?
    when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.

I check with a friend of mine about m14 parts new in wrappers that I have been trying to get for years.
    The US State Department will no allow the transfer of these parts to Canada! That was last week's answer.
    There is no change on their part for the last 10 years. I will wait some more.

Hopefully they will be here before the end of the year, not sure if we will be shipping to customers until Jan.

Originally I thought if the receiver was cut through completely we could import all the parts, the rear end with the serial # would have made an interesting paper weight. That proposal was turned down the receiver must be cut just behind the barrel thread, and the cut off receiver can not be imported, I have asked the shop that the bolt catch and rear sight are removed from the cut portion and included, time will tell, these parts kits will be what they are. I can not list exact details until I examine them, that is why I have made no promises, I know what should be included but until they arrive I can not be sure. The shop doing the work is back logged so we are running a little late.

This is why we are not taking back orders or deposits, as soon as they are here I will confirm price, condition and photograph exactly what is included. I may or may not grade them, they will be sold "as is" with no returns. Speculating on a public forum about what parts are legal or not and what you should have included does not make my job any easier. The selector assemble on the rear of the receiver will NOT be included as per the conditions on my Import Licence.