Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tokarev TT33 7.62x25 "clean" version - limited quantities available

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    From what I understand,, to get the firearms out of Russia, they have to be remanufactured or newly manufactured or they don't get the ok, so the stamp they put on it qualifies as remanufactured, sort of a loophole! they needed to do something to them so that's what they did! Sad!

they could have stamped a small smiley face in the hammer for all I care, anything is better then THAT!

BANNED
    Pics dont load?

Quote Originally Posted by HK45auto View Post
    Pics dont load?
    issue with imgur being a bunch of dinguses. Copy the image link, and paste it into the address bar. Don't use "open in new tab" because it'll know you're trying to hotlink and it'll still see it coming from CGN.
    I know, it's going to be so awesome! /)^ε^(\

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    ouff ... what a sin ...
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

CGN Ultra frequent flyer grelmar's Avatar
    Just want to thank North Sylva for the heads up on this. Ordered a nice 1940 production off a dealer before the supply of un-marked runs dry. It'll be a nice match for my 1940 SVT-40

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    From what I understand,, to get the firearms out of Russia, they have to be remanufactured or newly manufactured or they don't get the ok, so the stamp they put on it qualifies as remanufactured, sort of a loophole! they needed to do something to them so that's what they did! Sad!
    Yes, Russia is ridiculously bureaucratic state (we are catching up with them, though). Half of Russia's population works in different sorts of budget-financed organizations. This testing center which stamps the firearms is one of them. They take refurbished firearms from the arsenal, take their sweet time testing and retesting them, then stamp them in a way approved via some sort of departmental instructions, and that's their job. Couldn't be better life than that! The markings they put on the guns is the justification of their salaries, without markings - why pay them?
    2 and 2 is 4, no matter how many people it offends.

I am so Happy I got my WWII manufactured Tok. I struck it lucky with one that was put away and fired so little it was like brand new. No ugly stamps just 1942 unmolested beauty in its wholeness. That being said cleaning the 74 year old packing grease out of it was a bit of a chore!

Quote Originally Posted by Destructor View Post
    ... That being said cleaning the 74 year old packing grease out of it was a bit of a chore!
    Lol! Why would you do that!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destructor View Post
    I am so Happy I got my WWII manufactured Tok. I struck it lucky with one that was put away and fired so little it was like brand new. No ugly stamps just 1942 unmolested beauty in its wholeness. That being said cleaning the 74 year old packing grease out of it was a bit of a chore!
    Right on, let's hope they can talk those gonads in Russia into using baby stamps instead of one that should be on a cannon!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Yuck. Those things will have to be given away to sell them.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast