Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Weekend SALE!

Just ordered a backpacker , not worried about my wife though because she has no clue . Now I just have to watch the mailbox for the post office delivery slip lol. (Sounds bad I know, I always do tell her though)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalGoose View Post
    Just ordered a backpacker , not worried about my wife though because she has no clue . Now I just have to watch the mailbox for the post office delivery slip lol. (Sounds bad I know, I always do tell her though)
    after you give her flowers first im guessing?

How is the finish of the chrome 1911 comparing to others (2 tone, government...) I'm so tempted to buy my first 1911.

For $309 it was well worth it to try the 1911 platform! I picked up my first 1911 to see if I like the 1911 frame then I can decide if I want to buy one that's more expensive and better quality .

Quote Originally Posted by JayL View Post
    How is the finish of the chrome 1911 comparing to others (2 tone, government...) I'm so tempted to buy my first 1911.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm not the world's biggest Norinco fan but come on, $270 for a GI version or $310 for the upgraded chrome version. That leaves absolutely no reason for anyone to not get into the 1911 game. Almost a guarantee you can shoot it for a year and then sell it for more than you paid. Canada Ammo rocks yet again!

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    ^ I'll be keeping an eye on your EE ads Ted_Dent. "First owner, very rare Norinco Chrome 1911. Only 20rds fired, basically BNIB. Can be yours for $400 + shipping." (I can see it now.)

Quote Originally Posted by plinker 777 View Post
    ^ I'll be keeping an eye on your EE ads Ted_Dent. "First owner, very rare Norinco Chrome 1911. Only 20rds fired, basically BNIB. Can be yours for $400 + shipping." (I can see it now.)
    And this is basically 75% of ads posted....haha...cmon dudes we all know what the prices of everything is...yet we constantly see people marking up because they owned it...gotta love it
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOnes View Post
    And this is basically 75% of ads posted....haha...cmon dudes we all know what the prices of everything is...yet we constantly see people marking up because they owned it...gotta love it
    Well, they say experience is invaluable.

Just got my shipping notification, Canada Post? Sick! I haven't bought anything from Can Am for a while, but I was not a fan of Canpar at all. This is the best news ever, aside from the wicked deal on the Outlaw.

When did you guys change to CP? I love it because at least if CP fails to deliver, it will be held at a post office close to my place. Canpar blew goats because they always delivered when I was at work and I had to drive all the way out to Burnaby to pick it up, and on top of that, their hours were ridiculous. Basically they closed by the time I got off work, so I had to take time off work to get there in time before they closed.

A million thank-you's Canada Ammo, and may you have hundreds of fat babies.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    ^^^ Did CanAm switch from Canpar to CP.

CanPar was fine, worst case SHORT drive to the depot
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.