Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: XCR-M .308 Win Availability?

XCR-M .308 Win Availability?

Hey there Wolverine, just wondering what the ETA on these is if I were to order one during the Christmas/Holiday/New year season? I'd be looking for a tan variant if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Hey there Wolverine, just wondering what the ETA on these is if I were to order one during the Christmas/Holiday/New year season? I'd be looking for a tan variant if that makes a difference.

Thanks!
    Next shipment should be here early Jan, there may be some available, not sure on tan.

Im also quite interested in an xcr but one in .223 or 7.62x39, are these going to be as hard to get as ar-15s right now seeing as the Americans are going crazy buying all those "evil black rifles" before they get banned?

I just saw^^ does that aply for .223 and 7.62x39 versions or just .308?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Epps got 3 black XCR-M @ under 2600.00... JP.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Epps got 3 black XCR-M @ under 2600.00... JP.
    Sorry i think they sold today, lucky i got mine because with what happen in the states, they could be hard to find, hope i am wrong... JP.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb314 View Post
    Im also quite interested in an xcr but one in .223 or 7.62x39, are these going to be as hard to get as ar-15s right now seeing as the Americans are going crazy buying all those "evil black rifles" before they get banned?

I just saw^^ does that aply for .223 and 7.62x39 versions or just .308?
    We have our supplies guaranteed by Alex, remember Wolverine had the XCR M before the US. Our prices will depend on our cost not what they may sell for in the US. This could make things very interesting next year if the AWB fear grows in the US!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We have our supplies guaranteed by Alex, remember Wolverine had the XCR M before the US. Our prices will depend on our cost not what they may sell for in the US. This could make things very interesting next year if the AWB fear grows in the US!!
    Hope you are right a couple a friends after seeing mine are banana to get one... JP.

Good to hear the rifle I'm looking for isn't going to be effected by all this useless political maneuvering... Hopefully... I'll likely know if I'm going to order AFTER Christmas, if there are no tan ones available in the Jan shipment, what is the approximate date of the next one? Not looking for a firm date, just looking for something ballpark.

I just got mine yesterday from wolverine! Thanks guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Good to hear the rifle I'm looking for isn't going to be effected by all this useless political maneuvering... Hopefully... I'll likely know if I'm going to order AFTER Christmas, if there are no tan ones available in the Jan shipment, what is the approximate date of the next one? Not looking for a firm date, just looking for something ballpark.
    Approx every 6 weeks. We have shipments of XCR-M independent of XCR-L. The M Is medium caliber (.308, .243 etc) and L is for light caliber (5.56, 6.8 and 7.62x39)
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 12-24-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast