Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: 7.62x51 Nato

Read through 30 pages before I comment? That's a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    I still can't believe people don't read through a thread to find out what is going on. They posted the first post 3 days ago. It is here in 2-3 weeks.

For now they listed it as sold out, so you can press that little button that notifies you when it is "back" in stock.

It hasn't been in stock yet, but that is how the notification system works.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    Read through 30 pages before I comment? That's a bit much.
    Ok, that's fair. Perhaps read page one, post one though
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

can anyone comment on the accuracy of this stuff? or are we all just getting hard on's because its cheap 308 we plan on spraying at the hillside...?

Quote Originally Posted by Trazor View Post
    can anyone comment on the accuracy of this stuff? or are we all just getting hard on's because its cheap 308 we plan on spraying at the hillside...?
    One should read thru and form his own opinion, its only ammo
    He can't shoot like that with a stock Savage and a Bushnell scope

Please bring more if this stuff in, John, if you can. I will definitely take at least one case and I'm pretty disappointed I couldn't grab one out of this shipment.

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    people will horde diemaco green furniture for $400 +, people will want what they want.
    as for 308 ammo, I have no hard on for this, I use tula for spraying...and have few cases of norinco too, I don't reload, tula is cheaper.
    Get some!!! ^^

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    hirtenberger was always considered premium 7.62 surplus , at least by the guys I knew that had lots of it a decade or so ago. I don't know anything about what this stuff is compared to the previous stuff I picked up. That stuff had annealed necks, green colouring at the primer and was boxer primed.
    as far as this ammo being cheap surplus........ I guess it is what it is in todays ammo market but I wouldn't call it cheap. cheap is 50cents a round or less which unfortunately for my ammo locker, this stuff isn't hehehehe I've still got 2 battlepacks of hirt, 2 cases of port and 8 n a bit of South African so it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Familygunnutz View Post
    people will horde diemaco green furniture for $400 +, people will want what they want.
    as for 308 ammo, I have no hard on for this, I use tula for spraying...and have few cases of norinco too, I don't reload, tula is cheaper.
    Barnaul is also cheaper, i just wish more people had it in stock...
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    Had some Hirtenberger in Canada around 10 years ago, it was pretty decent, and the brass was nice to reload.
    Maybe sell all the berdan primed stuff to the US and keep the boxer for us! Being able to reload it adds much more value to me.
    HI HITZY;
    Perhaps you would be kind enough to show us how to indentify which is which, berdan and boxer,,,WITHOUT taking the ammo apart ??
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Beater View Post
    How di ou arrive at this ridiculous figure ??
    John