Thread: Does Calgary Shooting Center take Trade-ins?

Does Calgary Shooting Center take Trade-ins?

Hey guys so I have my NEA-15 rifle(Brand new, never shot) I acquired through a trade with Jeff from NEA but it never came with a BCG due to their shortage when the rifle was first coming out... anyways I've never gotten around to getting a BCG and have a hard time justifying throwing in another 400$ (BCG, Sights, Mags) into a rifle I barely have time to make it to the range for.

I tried selling it on the EE but with the market being so flooded with AR15s, its a hard sell especially with no BCG, So I saw CSC sells used guns on their inventory so I was curious if they took trade ins so I could buy something non-restricted and be able to use it at my leisure and not be tied to going to a range with it. (My membership for my restricted is with CSC already, I just never have any time to make it to the range working 70 hours a week
    "Locks on a zipper are, at best, decorative."

"What a coincidence.... so are our Fire-arms laws"

I would like to know as well. I have an extra brand new, never fired glock 21 gen 4 that I wouldn't mind trading or selling locally if the price is right.

Have either of you thought to call them to check?
    probably the straightest answer you will get......

yes. this summer i traded a gen 4 glock for a gen 3 in OD green. both were brand new. the guys i dealt with were great. and the transfer was smooth and painless.
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I’ll ever know
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day

Quote Originally Posted by nastybubba View Post
    yes. this summer i traded a gen 4 glock for a gen 3 in OD green. both were brand new. the guys i dealt with were great. and the transfer was smooth and painless.
    Good to know. Thx.

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Yes we take trade ins all the time. What you will receive will depend on condition, type and desireability. To accept a trade in we need to physically inspect the gun so it needs to be brought in or sent to us for evaluation.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    Yes we take trade ins all the time. What you will receive will depend on condition, type and desireability. To accept a trade in we need to physically inspect the gun so it needs to be brought in or sent to us for evaluation.
    Great! Are appointments preferred or is walk-in ok?

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    James usually handles the appraisals so it is best to give him a heads up you are coming in. james@theshootingcentre.com
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

@ SWAT what are you looking to get? if it fits my budget i might be intrested.

Quote Originally Posted by krossenz View Post
    @ SWAT what are you looking to get? if it fits my budget i might be intrested.
    Thx for the offer but I just spoke to James at Calgary Shooting Center and made a verbal agreement for a trade-in so I gotta keep my word on that. If for some reason they can't get what I'm looking for I'll send you message. Thx!