Thread: Medical kit and Stinger holster

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar

Medical kit and Stinger holster

Thanks Josko for the great service, and for putting up with all the noise during our Skype conversation.

Medical kit,..military grade.
    The kit is a must IMHO if you are going to the range, or just to have in the event of serious injury. While you are waiting for the EMS/Ambulance or on the way to a hospital, you can start first aid immediately. I usually have a small kit handy with normal contents on hand...but this kit has items necessary for more serious wounds other than small cuts and scrapes. Good to have at matches and during black badge courses; accidents can happen.

Ghost Stinger for my Tanfoglio stock2 9mm....very nice holster, and the adjustments rival the Ghost ultimate holster. If you like the security of the Bladetech, but want the adjustability and position of the race holsters, than this is the holster you want to check out!
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

Supporting Dealer Double Tap Sports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maurice View Post
    Thanks Josko for the great service, and for putting up with all the noise during our Skype conversation.

Medical kit,..military grade.
    The kit is a must IMHO if you are going to the range, or just to have in the event of serious injury. While you are waiting for the EMS/Ambulance or on the way to a hospital, you can start first aid immediately. I usually have a small kit handy with normal contents on hand...but this kit has items necessary for more serious wounds other than small cuts and scrapes. Good to have at matches and during black badge courses; accidents can happen.

Ghost Stinger for my Tanfoglio stock2 9mm....very nice holster, and the adjustments rival the Ghost ultimate holster. If you like the security of the Bladetech, but want the adjustability and position of the race holsters, than this is the holster you want to check out!
    MO, thank you for the feed back, happy to be of service
    Josko

VISA, M/C & EMT
    www.doubletapsports.com / Info@doubletapsports.com, PLEASE NO PM's email us.