Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its been awhile, so here we go with another contest!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Congrats, and all the best getting him home healthy!
    Last edited by TedNugent; 06-18-2016 at 03:56 AM.
    #Originally Posted by#rustyn*t1#

Are you talking about checkers? Snakes and ladders? Trudeau is not smart enough to play chess.

BANNED
    Last edited by goudurix; 07-02-2016 at 07:37 AM.

CGN Regular
    here's hoping mom pays attention to things I get excited about, or checks browsing history from time to time...this will likely be a birthday gift to myself...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Superbrad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbrad View Post
    My kids are epic for giving me craptacular Father's Day gifts...... But they mean well and I have a drawer full of craptacular gifts that I can't bring myself to throw away..... Lol

So, in the spirit of the thread I will dream big and ask the boys for my favorite car...... The Aston Martin DB9......

UPDATE..... GOT A CAR!

So.... My boy being my boy and being kind of heart, told his teacher that dad wanted a car for Father's Day...... According to the ex, he was adamant that he was going to "build a car for daddy"....... Not sure where the parts for this finely crafted automobile came from, but you can tell that there was a lot of hard work put into the fun details.....

I will put it on display for a while and chuckle at my kids and what they do, but it's great to see his heart is in the right place...... We celebrated Father's Day yesterday with a fishing trip, some frozen yogurt and then by watching my oldest boy's ball hockey game..... Followed by bacon cheeseburgers on the grill.....

Happy Father's Day guys...... And yes, that is my youngest "looking through the car window"......

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMJOHNSON View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

My one year old daughter doesn't have much money to buy daddy anything yet lol. But maybe with moms help.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    It's not a smoker but very close. Now daddy can barbecue while he's away working, and jerky (can never go wrong with jerky) and a bbq cookbook as well as a survival book. Perfect. And notice the card is even done up in camo colours. Have to say I'm one lucky dad. Yes mommy may have done most of it but I'm told my little girl helped with the card.

UPDATE TO POST #18:

Well, at 15:00 this afternoon, after X-rays, pokes, and prods for Momma and Baby, we got the go-ahead to head back up into the mountains with the little guy.

Hanging out in the hospital for most of my first Father's Day, with no idea if we would be able to leave, wasn't much fun, but we had one heck of an awesome nurse helping us.

Spent the rest of the day learning about diaper changes, and swaddling. Sitting in his room right now watching him sleep and feeling pretty good even though I'm under no illusions about what we're in for.

BANNED
    Last edited by goudurix; 07-02-2016 at 07:38 AM.

Expired Industry Member
    CGN'ers,
    It is now time to end the Father's day contest.
    We would like to thank everyone who participated.
    Now, the juges will deliberate and decide who will be the winner.
    The task will be relatively simple for them, since we pre-selected only 3 names.
    The 3 who have met all conditions explained in the contest rules, rules are rules...
    So;
    - Goudurix (kinda, let's blame it on translation...),
    - Superbrad and,
    - Camjonhson

will be in the final.

Good luck to all !!!

P.S.
    Valeksky, you did get the best present of all, congratulation on the new baby boy.
    Hope we see the presents he's going to give you for next year's contest.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Superbrad's Avatar
    Cool..... Good luck to all....... And thank you Gravelle..... This has been fun.....
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Appreciate it! I had no macaroni art yet, but couldn't resist sharing on my first Father's Day.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast