Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo Fathers Day Sale has begun!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Expendable Nate's Avatar
    Still waiting for confirmation on it being shipped
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Be specific about what you want.

CSSA
    IPSC

received my ammo, gunpowder, primers and wiper blades!
    thanks guys

Canpar is literally the worst. Wondering where my shipment is so I check tracking and have two missed deliveries. No notifications left at my door or in my mailbox for either. Looks like I wouldn't have been home anyways but come on! Now I have to drive to Etobicoke! Are you kidding me. That's 45 minutes each way. I would rather just pay the shipping for UPS or CP. Love Canada Ammo but this is a huge PIA now. What's the return policy if I decide not to pick it up?

Quote Originally Posted by bojackson View Post
    Canpar is literally the worst. Wondering where my shipment is so I check tracking and have two missed deliveries. No notifications left at my door or in my mailbox for either. Looks like I wouldn't have been home anyways but come on! Now I have to drive to Etobicoke! Are you kidding me. That's 45 minutes each way. I would rather just pay the shipping for UPS or CP. Love Canada Ammo but this is a huge PIA now. What's the return policy if I decide not to pick it up?

If you cant pick it up we will issue a refund.
    If your shipment contains ammo we cant ship via Canada Post, that and they are likely going on strike next week.

Quote Originally Posted by wbaad View Post
    received my ammo, gunpowder, primers and wiper blades!
    thanks guys
    How are those wiper blades I've been meaning to buy some.

Any idea on timeframe for some shipments? I heard you guys were a little backed up, I got my payment received email 3 days ago but nothing about shipping yet? Just kinda curious what timeframe I'm looking at since I work away and want someone home when it ships!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    If you cant pick it up we will issue a refund.
    If your shipment contains ammo we cant ship via Canada Post, that and they are likely going on strike next week.
    Thank you for the reply

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Expendable Nate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Young17 View Post
    Any idea on timeframe for some shipments? I heard you guys were a little backed up, I got my payment received email 3 days ago but nothing about shipping yet? Just kinda curious what timeframe I'm looking at since I work away and want someone home when it ships!
    +1 for me
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Be specific about what you want.

CSSA
    IPSC

I received my 3rd shotgun in the mail today.... (5th if you count the two incorrect ones). I'm becoming concerned as to what the canpar delivery guy thinks... lol
    It had my extra magazines I purchased in it as well... wow the steel ones feel nice.

I also received a surprise second package...
    In addition to the targets and my new pen. Look what they sent me as a "sorry"

Once again CA, love your customer service.

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    Canada ammo Rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure they are doing their Very Best to get all the Father's Day orders shipped out but it was a great sale that lasted a week not a one or two day weekend sale .

Many shot guns were $ 150.00 off and lots of other stuff too were on sale , so I am sure they were swamped with orders !!

Their are using Can Par so the Canada Post strike / lock out will not effect deliveries .

Our orders are coming no worries , I know we all want to play with our new toys but give them a chance to gettem all shipped !
    Last edited by Hightrailtracker; 06-24-2016 at 10:05 PM.