Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tanfoglio Combat questions

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rocket Surgery's Avatar
    Do you have a baby eagle to compare triggers and grip sizes? The reason is I basically want a baby eagle with frame safety and conventional rifling, everything else identical, and I'm curious if this is the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgery View Post
    Do you have a baby eagle to compare triggers and grip sizes? The reason is I basically want a baby eagle with frame safety and conventional rifling, everything else identical, and I'm curious if this is the gun.
    Because apparently he has tiny hands like an asian child. At least this is the rumour. BTW R.S, have you seen Clavens spoof of your sig-cartoon? Pwned ;-)
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free" A.E.Van Vogt

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Ventures View Post
    Thanks RCloud!
    No Problem, thanks for selling great guns with great service.

Jericho=Baby Eagle. Grip size is identical and I can tell no difference between triggers.

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Sorry, I've been out of Baby Eagles for a while, Magnum Research says I won't see any until at least March / April.

Quote Originally Posted by RCloud View Post
    Jericho=Baby Eagle. Grip size is identical and I can tell no difference between triggers.
    Yes, they are identical - although there are differences through the years.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

Yeah I get that Jericho's and baby eagles are the same frame, I just want to make sure the Tanfoglio combat is the same as the baby eagle.

FV would you mind checking to see if the grip on the frame is the same in March/April? I'm not in a rush. Machman is right I have hands like a small asian girl and the baby eagle fits great.

If you had cup sizes for hands I'd be like that girl in grade 10 that doesn't take off her jacket, think like A-cup. I'd be perky though, but still considering surgery, but I'd have to wait until I'm 19

A girl can dream I guess

Do you folks also carry the 22lr conversion kit, as well as the 40 and 45auto kits? I hear these will fit a standard combat frame and are relatively inexpensive. Do you also carry extra mags?

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    We carry the 22 kit. We don't stock any of the centerfire conversions; we order them in. Conversion kits depend on the caliber that your original gun is in. Ie. if you have a 9mm (Small frame) - you can't get 45 or 10(Big Frame) but if you have a 45 (big frame) you can get any caliber.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

Just received my Combat (in 45ACP) from Sean last weekend.
    Haven't had a chance to get it to the range yet, but before I do so, taking it to my smith to get the trigger lightened up a lot. VERY heavy and long pull, but then again, I am used to custom IPSC ready triggers. Other than that, and the need for the plastic grips to get swapped out, its a decent quality pistol, that fits well if you are accustomed or comfortable with Tanfoglio pistols.

So the trigger is comparable to a new CZ75 not a baby eagle?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast