Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AR-15 80% Lower Receivers and Combos are back @ Dlask Arms !

Quote Originally Posted by Z06corvette View Post
    Give Leigh a call if you are having issues, as you can see he's not responding to the thread.
    I got respond by email that they never see this issue before and I can get refund if I return it. But I am still thinking can I fix it by myself if charging handle is the only issue.
    Last edited by AtomLew; 02-07-2016 at 03:20 AM.

Don't grind down a perfectly good charging handle because their upper is grossly out of spec.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dietz View Post
    don't grind down a perfectly good charging handle because their upper is grossly out of spec.
    exactly.

How many people have had this issue? I have one but haven't started building the upper yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietz View Post
    Don't grind down a perfectly good charging handle because their upper is grossly out of spec.
    Thanks for advice, if I am going to do that I will only grind upper's notch not my charging handle.
    And also I want to know if there are more issues on this upper since bungsTPS told me his BCG cannot fit in it. Hope someone had built a upper by it and leave some feedback here.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomized View Post
    How many people have had this issue? I have one but haven't started building the upper yet.
    I bought two combos all uppers come with same issue.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomLew View Post
    I bought two combos all uppers come with same issue.
    Mine too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dirtybarry's Avatar
    Has anybody actually measured any of the parts? Because these are a long established thing and in the era of very precise and repeatable cnc equipment, I find it hard to believe that any manufacturer would allow out of spec parts out the door.
    Last edited by dirtybarry; 02-09-2016 at 01:30 PM.
    The downside of learning stuff is that it makes me realize how much I don't know.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybarry View Post
    Has anybody actually measured any of the parts? Because these are a long established thing and in the era of very precise and repeatable cnc equipment, I find it hard to believe that any manufacturer would allow out of spec parts out the door.
    I would be sceptical also if it was only one person with this problem. CNC Machines are set up and run by machinists (humans). It is possible to make mistakes sometimes. Even the smallest difference can make or break it. That may be the case. Im always very happy with their products. This isn't a regular occurrence. Sometimes it happens. We're only human.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dirtybarry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bungsTPS View Post
    I would be sceptical also if it was only one person with this problem. CNC Machines are set up and run by machinists (humans). It is possible to make mistakes sometimes. Even the smallest difference can make or break it. That may be the case. Im always very happy with their products. This isn't a regular occurrence. Sometimes it happens. We're only human.
    Oh, I know that. And that's why I'm wondering if anybody has properly measured the parts involved to find what and where is out of spec. A loose insert or a dull cutter can do all kinds of strange things. Things that really should have been caught in QC.
    The downside of learning stuff is that it makes me realize how much I don't know.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast