Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: deliver some cheap, large reactive targets

Quote Originally Posted by DMcFaul View Post
    To be fair though, it usually only happens when it's BBB for some reason.
    Strange how that happens.

Get Tannerite made legal in Canada and you would sell tons

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Get Tannerite made legal in Canada and you would sell tons
    ++++++
    collect guns from video games, anybody else does it?

CGN frequent flyer
    Holy hijack batman.

Can we get back to the OP's thread and get a bulk order for reactive targets? Paper. At least I think it was paper. Ah heck.

Expired Business
    We would be happy to provide paper targets in bulk. Our targets react in the respect that when you shot them, there is a hole where the bullet went through.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    I'd like to see soft reactive targets, so that we have something we can use at ranges that don't allow steel targets. Fort la Bosse Gun Club in Virden used to have these silhouettes that were made from thin plastic (possibly fiberglass) and when the sensor sensed a hit, the target fell. Probably accoustic or shock sensing. They looked military, and apparently could be wired together to rise or fall on remote.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Expired Business
    As for the Tannerite(Exploding targets).

If you are shooting with a rifle and want reactive targets use water in a bladder, or bottle(plastic). if you want the Zombie brain splat effect add some food colouring.

Some israeli sniper trainers have used a head of lettuce in a plastic bag with ketchup to produce a reactive target.

If you want me to sell you "special" water balloons to put colour'd water into I can, But i don't feel right about it.

When we get some of our zombie targets printed we will post a video with this effect with rifles and handgun rounds. Unless someone beats us to it

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    We would be happy to provide paper targets in bulk. Our targets react in the respect that when you shot them, there is a hole where the bullet went through.
    Awesome answer.

But how about the blister targets? I have a funny fealing that`s what the OP is asking about when he suggests a $1 per unit price.

These are my preferred, but hard to find around here:

Expired Business
    We will see if we can find a company that produces them currently and do a bulk order so we can carry the for you guys at a great price. or if our existing supplier can do something simliar.

How big to you want? 5" circles?

The 12" grid is my preference but the 5" stickers are fine. They stick easily enough on another target.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast