Thread: shots my free target today!!!!

Talking shots my free target today!!!!

M&P 40 cal S&W @ 20 yards.....mind the shots...it was just pure plinking and I was too lazy to aim properly :P

Haha nice nice, what range were you at?

CGN Regular Rock Out w/ Ur Glock Out's Avatar
    Give yourself some credit. In a do or die situation your not gonna be taking "perfect aim". With this you know you can drop a b**** at 20 yards should the need arise lol. Oh and remember, firearms are for puching paper not punching those threatening your life!! Safety first

i hope you held your firearm sideways, just to show that thug who's boss.

I'm sure it's possible to shoot accurately aim thug style sideways, but anyone attempting should be ridiculed at great extent.
    [Place witty comment here]

bacardi, I thought I read an old thread where you were selling a never fired M&P40. I guessing you never sold it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Out w/ Ur Glock Out View Post
    Give yourself some credit. In a do or die situation your not gonna be taking "perfect aim". With this you know you can drop a b**** at 20 yards should the need arise lol. Oh and remember, firearms are for puching paper not punching those threatening your life!! Safety first
    Let me be the 1st to add the gratuitous...

...unless you're a licensed ATC holder, whether it be wilderness protection or personal protection.
    The practice of CCW is technically legal in many jurisdictions in Canada; however, in practice, it is often not permitted through the refusal to issue permits. This is the legal situation for Canadians, where an Authorization to Carry (ATC) exists, but the Provincial Chief Firearm Officers have agreed not to issue such licenses. Concealment of the firearm is only permitted if specifically stipulated in the terms of the ATC (thus this would then be a specific class of ATC, specifically an ATC-3 or type 3) and is in practice nearly impossible to obtain.

In Canada, for wilderness protection, individuals may receive limited licenses to permit open carry called ATC-2, but only within specific highly restrictive uninhabited areas. There must be sufficient reason to believe the life of the individual could be endangered if not permitted to carry, due to bear or other wildlife activity, and additionally that they would not be feasibly able to carry a long arm Non-restricted Firearm due to other equipment. In practice, the policy toward carrying while hunting has been a complete ban since 1979. CFO staff have been variously quoted as stating "If you can shoot it with a rifle, you can finish it with a rifle." On these grounds, the known number of ATCs issued in any Province has remained very low.

In the case of ATCs issued for wilderness purposes, the typical restrictions in Canada are that the firearm be visible at all times (it is an offence in the Canadian Criminal Code to carry any concealed weapon) and may not be worn within five kilometers of any city limit. This has the effect of further limiting the utility of any issued ATC, and thoroughly restricting it only to wilderness locations. Applicants for an ATC for wilderness purposes typically number in the hundreds, and concealed permit holders (ATC-3) are nearly non-existent. Ontario (the most populous Canadian province at 13 million) serves as an apt example: 13 ATC-3 were active and issued in that province as of 2005.

Expired Business
    Great info thanks for the repost.

Quote Originally Posted by spyd4r View Post
    i hope you held your firearm sideways, just to show that thug who's boss.
    lol
    "Am I under oath,when I take the oath?" Nixon's Head-Futurama

Education Prevents Manipulation

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer74 View Post
    Let me be the 1st to add the gratuitous...

The practice of CCW is technically legal in many jurisdictions in Canada; however, in practice, it is often not permitted through the refusal to issue permits. This is the legal situation for Canadians, where an Authorization to Carry (ATC) exists, but the Provincial Chief Firearm Officers have agreed not to issue such licenses. Concealment of the firearm is only permitted if specifically stipulated in the terms of the ATC (thus this would then be a specific class of ATC, specifically an ATC-3 or type 3) and is in practice nearly impossible to obtain.

In Canada, for wilderness protection, individuals may receive limited licenses to permit open carry called ATC-2, but only within specific highly restrictive uninhabited areas. There must be sufficient reason to believe the life of the individual could be endangered if not permitted to carry, due to bear or other wildlife activity, and additionally that they would not be feasibly able to carry a long arm Non-restricted Firearm due to other equipment. In practice, the policy toward carrying while hunting has been a complete ban since 1979. CFO staff have been variously quoted as stating "If you can shoot it with a rifle, you can finish it with a rifle." On these grounds, the known number of ATCs issued in any Province has remained very low.

In the case of ATCs issued for wilderness purposes, the typical restrictions in Canada are that the firearm be visible at all times (it is an offence in the Canadian Criminal Code to carry any concealed weapon) and may not be worn within five kilometers of any city limit. This has the effect of further limiting the utility of any issued ATC, and thoroughly restricting it only to wilderness locations. Applicants for an ATC for wilderness purposes typically number in the hundreds, and concealed permit holders (ATC-3) are nearly non-existent. Ontario (the most populous Canadian province at 13 million) serves as an apt example: 13 ATC-3 were active and issued in that province as of 2005.
    Well that just makes me want to smack a b**** (since we're on the topic of thugs). I wouldn't agree if I were a CFO. CCW for all! lol

Should read more like "However, CFO's are FORCED to agree, to not issue them"