Thread: CADEX products.

CADEX products.

I had the chance to go to the CADEX factory lately.

I have to say, I got very impressed by everything I saw over there. For obvious reasons I did not take pictures and will not talk about anything specific that was going on over there.

Most of the time we do not understand all the hard work there is behind a product. Research, development etc... Even a simple and small part... But after taking the time to go around, talk to people, ask questions and see what they where doing, I now understand. I have no choice but to respect the product even more. I met some amazing people over there. Dedicated and very professional.

Guys who where putting together a rifle for an order really amazed me. I mean they know what the are talking about and that is key. There is absolutely no compromise on the quality and a finished product. Quality control is top.

Again, there is a price for everything. But after what I saw, all I can say is that any CADEX product is worth the price.

Cheers

P.S> Before you all harass Patrice for a factory tour... My tour was done for a very specific and special occasion. In other words, don't ask them. They will ask you.
    Patrice desk is a nightmare. HAHA!! There is no doubt in my mind that he is super busy and working very hard over there!
    Last edited by Cpt.Flan; 09-25-2016 at 06:57 PM.
    Ducimus

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.Flan View Post
    I had the chance to go to the CADEX factory lately.

I have to say, I got very impressed by everything I saw over there. For obvious reasons I did not take pictures and will not talk about anything specific that was going on over there.

Most of the time we do not understand all the hard work there is behind a product. Research, development etc... Even a simple and small part... But after taking the time to go around, talk to people, ask questions and see what they where doing, I now understand. I have no choice but to respect the product even more. I met some amazing people over there. Dedicated and very professional.

Guys who where putting together a rifle for an order really amazed me. I mean they know what the are talking about and that is key. There is absolutely no compromise on the quality and a finished product. Quality control is top.

Again, there is a price for everything. But after what I saw, all I can say is that any CADEX product is worth the price.

Cheers

P.S> Before you all harass Patrice for a factory tour... My tour was done for a very specific and special occasion. In other words, don't ask them. They will ask you.
    Patrice desk is a nightmare. There is no doubt in my mind that he is super busy and working very hard over there!
    Nice! Thanks for sharing your experience!

You got to meet Patrice? He seems like a pretty nice guy and I've exchanged quite a few e-mails with him but we've never met.

I owe him a lot of beers after all the help he's provided.

I'm very happy with all the Cadex products I have and I'm looking forward to something pretty amazing that's in the process of being built. Pretty excited!

Hi guys

Thanks for the kind words. Cadex is definitely something special that doesn't compare to much manufacture in Canada.

Phil: Sorry that I wasn't there to give you the tour of the factory. I chose the wrong day to be sick as it would've been fun to meet face to face with you.

Mister Donut: You are even with Phil... None of you ever met face to face with me but I like to think that you both owe me couple beers!!! hahaha
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Haha, it seems I'm one of the lucky few to actually meet Patrice. And shoot their suppressor...
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bsand View Post
    Haha, it seems I'm one of the lucky few to actually meet Patrice. And shoot their suppressor...
    You......shot......a supressed Cadex? Lucky SOB, lol! Was it their 50?

Naw just a cdx-30 with Rob furlong spotting at 800m. Fairly awesome system, makes me wish suppressors were Canada legal. Unfortunately cadex can't export suppressors to USA otherwise I'd have bought one fro USA use.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

Patrice, who carries your unitized scope mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
    Patrice, who carries your unitized scope mounts?
    Hi 6MT,

I'm not aware of the inventory status of our dealers but a lot of them normally carry our Unitized scope mount. I suggest that you contact your preferred dealer and worst case if they do not have it in inventory due to the quite advance season they will simply order it rush for you. https://www.cadexdefence.com/find-a-dealer/

Let me know if I could be of more help.

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com