Page 117 of 225 FirstFirst ... 97107109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125127137 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2248

Thread: ***NEW to Canada***TYPE 81 7.62X39 SERVICE RIFLE**TAKING PREORDERS**NON-RESTRICTED

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    If you left the money in your bank account earning around 0.25% interest, you would be loosing money to inflation anyway. Pre-ordering ensure that you get what you want in the first shipment. that's why I did it.
    0.25%? I think you may need to talk to your bank. No one with half a brain cell gets a return of 0.25%. This is not some limited supply thing, it's a mass produced product from China town. You are paying premium price, for a first run product that still has bugs to iron out, and letting someone play with your money for an undetermined amount of time, as you can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    If you left the money in your bank account earning around 0.25% interest, you would be loosing money to inflation anyway. Pre-ordering ensure that you get what you want in the first shipment. that's why I did it.
    There will be plenty of guns to go around for everyone that wants one, if TI doesn't bring enough of these in someone else will.
    This pre-order ensures you are pre-paying a premium as well to get one first.... these Chinese things ALWAYS go down in price within a month or 2. If you knew the markup on Chinese guns you would instantly catch dysentery...
    Your $1000 gun won't fetch $700 on the EE 2 months after they land because someone will ve selling then new for $800.

I think the decision is as simple as “do I want to have $1000 in the bank?” or “Do I want to have one of the first T81s in Canada?”. As far as the availability of cheap T81s in the near future... it doesn't look like Poly is bending over backwards to fill small Canadian civilian orders.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    There will be plenty of guns to go around for everyone that wants one, if TI doesn't bring enough of these in someone else will.
    This pre-order ensures you are pre-paying a premium as well to get one first.... these Chinese things ALWAYS go down in price within a month or 2. If you knew the markup on Chinese guns you would instantly catch dysentery...
    Your $1000 gun won't fetch $700 on the EE 2 months after they land because someone will ve selling then new for $800.
    Kinda like the guys selling their cz858 the day after getting them from the wolverine sale. If these do arrive this winter come January I bet their will be enough on EE from people over spending at christmas there will be plenty for everyone, Not to mention all the job losses in Canada at the moment.
    Last edited by CanadianBaconPancakes; 09-26-2016 at 09:55 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    The Chicoms are pathetic now. They were able to flood North America with 10s of thousands of T56s in the 80s and 90s and arm every little rinky-dink militia. Now they can't fill a small order. The tribesmen of A-Stan make guns faster with hand files.
    Last edited by Deckard; 09-26-2016 at 10:59 PM.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    The prime rate is less than 1%. No bank is going to pay much interest at all these days unless you make a huge locked in deposit - something that a $1,000 firearms purchase would make no difference to.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    Oh really? I just sold an unfired Chinese SKS for $300. Paid $200. But what does it matter. I prepaid and am patiently waiting for delivery. If by some chance of fate that this is the only order that comes in, I'm going to be very happy I ordered some.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    The Chicoms are pathetic now. They were able to flood North America with 10s of thousands of T56s in the 80s and 90s and arm every little rinky-dink militia. Now they can't fill a small order. The tribesmen of A-Stan make guns faster with hand files.
    In manufacturing it is sometimes harder (and less profitable) to fill small custom (longer barrel) orders than roll off your main product. So we wait.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    This thread is very entertaining !

Quote Originally Posted by ben777lemay View Post
    This thread is very entertaining !
    Yes. 117 page of bla.... bla... bla... bla....

I am going to bed.