Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sig Legion p226 SAO

On their way, we will be filling all orders very shortly
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Can someone enlighten me as to why SAO are so cool? Looking at the specs I couldn't see a difference.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Regular
    The SAO trigger must be experienced to be fully appreciated. It may not be as good as the X-5 L1 trigger, but it is close!
    Cathy

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Hopefully we'll see ours soon!
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

CGN Regular
    Any updates with these getting to dealers? I ordered from a sig elite dealer and still nothing. I thought they were in your hands ready to ship to dealers 3.5 weeks ago. I'll give it another couple weeks before I ask for a refund on my deposit so I can buy something else I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinatown View Post
    Any updates with these getting to dealers? I ordered from a sig elite dealer and still nothing. I thought they were in your hands ready to ship to dealers 3.5 weeks ago. I'll give it another couple weeks before I ask for a refund on my deposit so I can buy something else I guess.
    what he said....
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar

SAO with case and coin.

Well worth the wait.
    Last edited by Stormchaser; 09-27-2016 at 07:08 AM.

Does the above photo represent the fact that you recently received yours, this is a photo of it..... or, that we should all be patient because they are sweet, photo grabbed from internet ?
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    I hope this helps:

I recently purchased a Sig 9mm SAO Legion from Eagle hunting supplies in BC.

Another CGN'r posted here that they had a couple in stock and I quickly snapped one up.

Then registered with Sig US and had the case and coin shipped for free to a US address.

I shot a Legion DA/SA at the same time as my SAO and the trigger is significantly different in my opinion.

Same gun in original case:

Last edited by Stormchaser; 09-27-2016 at 07:40 AM.

Nice ! Fingers crossed here...... been following this thread, it was aligned with what dealer said until recently. So I didn't know if I missed out, my dealer missed out, or really what's going on. Weeks since MD said they arrived and were being shipped had me thinkin' I missed the boat and will have to wait for next batch.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast