Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Defense MK18 $1709.00 Taking Pre-Orders Now!

I come from the Land of the Ice and Snow from the Midnight sun where the hot springs blow
    Getting nervous. Any news or are they officially stuck?

I come from the Land of the Ice and Snow from the Midnight sun where the hot springs blow
    Bump.

Any word on the status of these rifles? Just ordered an aimpoint today, getting that itch you know.....

The first batch of black MK18 are on route to us, they are all sold. The second batch of MK18 (TAN) should be leaving very shortly, they to are all sold. I hope to have future ship dates of further orders confirmed very shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    The first batch of black MK18 are on route to us, they are all sold. The second batch of MK18 (TAN) should be leaving very shortly, they to are all sold. I hope to have future ship dates of further orders confirmed very shortly.
    I back ordered a black mk18 back in mid December, does this mean my rifle is en route? I haven't actually paid yet. When someone gives you their info to get on the back order list is the rifle then considered sold?

Just trying to understand your wording, I'm excited for my rifle and the pile of parts I have laying around are starting to feel homeless hoping my rifle is one of this batch of black ones!

Quote Originally Posted by tFly View Post

I back ordered a black mk18 back in mid December, does this mean my rifle is en route? I haven't actually paid yet. When someone gives you their info to get on the back order list is the rifle then considered sold?

Just trying to understand your wording, I'm excited for my rifle and the pile of parts I have laying around are starting to feel homeless hoping my rifle is one of this batch of black ones!
    I regard pre-orders as sales, so in answer to your question yes, when the guns arrive we start at the top of the list and work down.

John

Sorry to be a pest, but are the uppers enroute or are we talking complete rifles?

Quote Originally Posted by md519 View Post
    John

Sorry to be a pest, but are the uppers enroute or are we talking complete rifles?
    Complete rifles only at this time. More news next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I regard pre-orders as sales, so in answer to your question yes, when the guns arrive we start at the top of the list and work down.
    Woot!

Can't wait!

BANNED
    What about BCG?