Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223242526272830 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Cleaning Super Saving Discount Event - This Weekend Only

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    A week ago I ordered and received 1000 rounds of 7.6x39

Now it's on sale...

I of course cringed and cried a bit...Then ordered 4 more cases.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    -$900 in my budget
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I hope you are still fixing orders, mine still says $681 for a crate of NorC x39, and a crate of x54 and 2 -16 oz. cans of ballistol! i think it should be around $545 ish!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Can anyone comment on the x39 norc and lcw ammo? which do you find better if of course one is better? does the Norc copper washed cycle better than laquer? which is more accurate, etc. thanks, i already ordered some norc x39 and x54 just wondering about the lcw,, might get them to throw a case of that on too!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    I hope you are still fixing orders, mine still says $681 for a crate of NorC x39, and a crate of x54 and 2 -16 oz. cans of ballistol! i think it should be around $545 ish!
    The order will be fixed at the time of processing. We don't work on the weekend so your order has not been processed yet.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    We don't work on the weekend
    Says the guy answering messages at all hours of the day! Thanks for the special sale, couldn't say no to a JW-25 at that price. Any chance of bringing in more NS522's or DA socoms?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    The order will be fixed at the time of processing. We don't work on the weekend so your order has not been processed yet.
    Thanks for the reply, on the weekend! I am working it too, would it buggar things up if I added to the order? I was thinking of more x54 and some x25!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Can anyone comment on the x39 norc and lcw ammo? which do you find better if of course one is better? does the Norc copper washed cycle better than laquer?
    The 2014 Norc copper washed works 100% in my Mini 30. Not so with the Eastern Bloc stuff. Don't know about the LCW ? But have a case on the way...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thanks, ha just went in to add to my order and when I did it took my Balistol, now there is no 16 oz. left so don't add to your order, make a new one or you may lose what you have!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was thinking about changing, adding or deleting yesterday? Glad I left as is. I still think the system added mine wrong??? I'll wait till the hand processing. I noticed yesterday there was no real time in stock totals. Most were set at 50 and stayed there all day???? SO MUCH FOR A STATE OF ART SYSTEM!!!!!!!! My old PC can access screwups as well as anything made!!!! Just sayin.....