Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Derya Tactical Shotty's Back in Stock !

CGN Regular
    Contacted Derya with warranty question and they said that the new Canadian dealer and warranty centre is.

Kopfjager Arms & Tactical
    16220 Stony Plain Road Northwest
    Edmonton, AB T5P4A4
    (780) 760-1941

So, you mean Dlask Arms did not back up the Derya shotgun for warranty issues?
    Focus on the front sight, squeeze the trigger. Aim for fun.

Not sure where that info came from but we are the Derya distributor for Canada. We warranty every single Derya shotgun we sell.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Regular
    I went to loydminster gun show this weekend. At first I though it was you guys since many times i spoke with Jo and I know he is czech. This guy selling full line up of Derya shotguns was also czech but he did not react when i clued him Jo. This Kopfjager Arms
    informed me that they are new canadian distributor for Derya for Canada. I know you guys but who is this Kopfjager Arms?

No clue who he is. We sat down with Derya in Vegas at Shot Show and weren't told otherwise so I'm not sure.

I will email them and ask though.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Great to hear your response, Leigh. You give me a peace of mind. Besides, do you guys ever think about making a short video to promote your Derya Shotgun? Like how it works and how to disassemble. It will attract more response and may be more business. Just my two cents.
    Focus on the front sight, squeeze the trigger. Aim for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4fun View Post
    Great to hear your response, Leigh. You give me a peace of mind. Besides, do you guys ever think about making a short video to promote your Derya Shotgun? Like how it works and how to disassemble. It will attract more response and may be more business. Just my two cents.
    Hahah, brother, I am waaay too homely for video !

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Bought a X2 Lion a few months ago and it runs like a champ. Only thing it doesn't like is Estate brass cased dove loads, other than that, it runs like a champ.

Got my Anakon in the mail today. Some harsh tooling marks on the polymer underside, nothing that bothers me. Interesting how the shotgun core receiver is encased in pure polymer, and the manual that came with it is for generic semi-autos. lol. Still looking into how to field strip. Overall I think it was a good buy, and will compliment my hatsan mpa well.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

I agree these guys DEFINITELY need how to videos. Assemble/disassemble (complete and field strip). Any kind of instructions would be nice only not in Turkish please.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast