Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2939414243444546474849505152535455565759 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL*** FAMAE SG 542 SEMI-AUTO .308 is NON-RESTRICTED **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zupermann View Post
    maybe we'll get a pleasant surprise (like finding that unlike the others, these'll be chrome or nitride lined).

then again, maybe not.....
    not a chance
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Wow, I just spent 20 minutes reading this thread and sorting through the pile of split hairs... Who worries about the cost of mags on a $3000 rifle?!? Bottom line is TI doesn't have them yet Same size of a C7 with the hitting power of a C6, yes I need one. But money won't leave my account unless I see the words "in stock" on their website. I'd like to order from TI just so some awesome can rub off from a Lynx in their warehouse...
    This is a sad example of how one in the hand is better than 2 on pre-order!
    "In a free society, we shouldn't need permission to do whatever we want."

Something isn't right. TI initiates the whole process of brining 542's and the competitors land them first. Famae has dropped the ball on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    Something isn't right. TI initiates the whole process of brining 542's and the competitors land them first. Famae has dropped the ball on this one.
    Your information is grossly inaccurate.
    In God we trust! Everyone else pays cash.

Who dropped the ball?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by M4_ Fanboy View Post
    Re: post 483

Back in 2011 (? nov) these were announced by TI as being submitted to the rcmp (on CGN). No other dealer had said anything on the topic of these rifles. Suddenly, months later they appear for sale by another dealer. So, it's hard not to believe that TI didn't somehow get scooped or pushed back of the line..

If there is any info that would correct this (mis)? perception, please let us know....

Quote Originally Posted by M4_ Fanboy View Post
    elaborate please, CSC jumped on this long after TI did, who was dealing with Chile before TI?

Are they in production? You mentioned a month ago or so that they would be by end of summer.

It's Chile....who knows what their business practices are like. TI asks for 250 units at xxxx dollars per unit, CSC comes along and says "I'll take 5000 units at xxxx", maybe they give CSC full production as it's more worth their while....again who knows, but the delay is definately getting out of hand.
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

TI....care to comment...summer is ending.......an update would be appreciated