Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3040424344454647484950515253545556575860 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL*** FAMAE SG 542 SEMI-AUTO .308 is NON-RESTRICTED **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

Agreed! Updates are needed. How did that phone call to FAMAE go?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer promac's Avatar

***OFFICIAL*** FAMAE SG 542 SEMI-AUTO .308 is NON-RESTRICTED **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

Not impressed at all.
    Warning: I am not a lawyer; any ideas, views, opinions or advice may be incorrect, incomplete or contain errors and omissions. Anything could seem like at good idea at any given moment. Readers should consult with their legal professionals before taking any action based on the information contained herein.

Used to be that we "Worldproofed" our children. Now society wants to childproof the world.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JDForBrkFst View Post
    Are they in production? You mentioned a month ago or so that they would be by end of summer.
    Yes they are in production. Delivery is slated for the end of September
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Sounds good and thank you.
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DoubleA's Avatar
    Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by zupermann View Post
    Re: post 483

Back in 2011 (? nov) these were announced by TI as being submitted to the rcmp (on CGN). No other dealer had said anything on the topic of these rifles. Suddenly, months later they appear for sale by another dealer. So, it's hard not to believe that TI didn't somehow get scooped or pushed back of the line..

If there is any info that would correct this (mis)? perception, please let us know....
    Just because no other dealer brought up the topic on CGN, didn't mean that something was not in the works previously. It takes years to make these type of deals, especially in Latin america. They just didn't want to release any info until the deal was done.

I've been burned a few times by talkers on the internet, my money stays with organizations that perform.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbo View Post
    Just because no other dealer brought up the topic on CGN, didn't mean that something was not in the works previously. It takes years to make these type of deals, especially in Latin america. They just didn't want to release any info until the deal was done.

I've been burned a few times by talkers on the internet, my money stays with organizations that perform.
    I would side with TI -- they've come through plenty of times in the past for many (including myself). It sounds more like they did get screwed around by other retailers since they're late to the game on this one, and they're typically first.

I am trying to clarify what the appearance difference is between the fixed and folding stock? I have seen multiple images over the internet with different folding stocks. If i was to hazard a guess, the folding stocks that would come with are the same as the ones shown in this post:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...RDERS**/page28

Would love to take this rifle deer hunting this year. I like the green furniture and would buy from TI, but I am wary that the planned "end of September" delivery date ends up slipping until November.

TI - how confident do you feel that delivery to customers can take place prior to end of October? Or is the entire first order taken up by pre orders already?

If there is no delivery by the end of this month and I already submitted in full my payment to your company, will you refund my payment?