Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ekol Pistols

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fat tony's Avatar
    a forward observation post in the L-F-H horizon, or Nova Scotia
    Why don't you quit while you're ahead, Mr. Turd Ferguson?
    Last edited by fat tony; 03-08-2011 at 08:26 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    Quit while I am ahad? Wtf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fat tony View Post
    Why don't you quit while you're ahead, Mr. Turd Ferguson?
    Regardless of what any poster's intentions are it's not cool posting their name here unless it's already known. I believe you should be gone for that!

CGN Rule #14...
    No one shall disclose any personal information of any members without formal written consent of the member in question, unless the information is officially published in the public domain already with the consent of the member. Personal information include but not limited to first name, last name, place of employment and family information, or any information that may lead to the these information.
    Last edited by cbabes; 03-09-2011 at 04:08 PM.

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

Look in his profile, his name is there as plain as day for all the world to see on his homepage. Maybe you are the one who should do some research before regaling us with your opinions. You could also think about the recent bust of starter pistols in BC and draw your own conclusions about the timing of this thread as well.

Look in his profile, his name is there as plain as day for all the world to see on his homepage. Maybe you are the one who should do some research before regaling us with your opinions. You could also think about the recent bust of starter pistols in BC and draw your own conclusions about the timing of this thread as well.
    Sorry. I did a CGN search on the name and it only popped up on this thread.

I guess it's not that good of a thing to put in though I will take it off. However, an Ekol would not be my first choice for a flare pistol.

I guess it's not that good of a thing to put in though I will take it off. However, an Ekol would not be my first choice for a flare pistol.
    LMAO....Turd Ferguson.

A Tru flare launcher would be much easier to get parts / flares for. They are everywhere and the flares are reasonably priced. You could even use one as a starting gun with bear bangers.

CGN Regular
    Let's look at the overall picture here. These are also sold as streamer guns in russia where they fire pepper powder rounds and rubber bullets in both 8 and 9mm. I have a Zoraki model with a bar in the barrel that cannot fire the rubber rounds but in russia they have an open barrel thats angled just enough to allow the rubber round to fly. Keep in mind I have a RPAL so am safe and would transport as if its the real thing.
    My concern regardless of what the FAQ says on the rcmp site is that the Ekol models are produced to replicate a model(s) that's in current production like the beretta 92. Also keep in mind that the rcmp will look at each reported "replica" on a case by case basis. You all wait and see what happens when these things that aren't regulated by any means are used by a dirtball in the comission of a crime. Then they will be made illegal. Its only a matter of time. They are sold all over the internet in canada they don't even confirm your age. In my opinion these items in the wrong hands are exactly why we have such crappy gun laws in canada and why good honest hunters and sport shooters are treated like criminals. Because stuff like this gets into canada sliding in under "flare gun" when they are actually front firing 9mm blank guns that a average person will have NO clue what they are. http://m.youtube.com/profile?gl=CA&w...switchingtomac

Here is some vids on all the blank guns availble in canada you tell me if RCMP aren't gonna ban these soon? keep in mind to be a flare gun they MUST have the adaptor on. You drop in 1 flare and fire How do you do that with the automatic models? or justify them? While I think they are really cool I am worried that this is just going to give the politicians ammo to make our gun laws worse for all of us. They should be legal to own but MUST be treated as a firearm in the sense that only people with PAL's should be able to buy them on a non restricted purpose and be able to use them for their intended purposes.
    First post here too guys love the site thanks for all the great advise here.
    Last edited by Chief hill; 03-09-2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: corrections

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast