Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Barrett .50 Cal's are available in Canada!

Does anyone have what specific details are included with the "loosening of border regulations" are???
    Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by gweetrman View Post
    Does anyone have what specific details are included with the "loosening of border regulations" are???
    Thanx
    We have been unable to obtain anything in writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Otokiak View Post
    I'll get excited when we can import semi's ...

Otokiak
    Rankin Inlet, NU
    CANADA
    X2 82A1 or M107A1 now where talking
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND NEVER FORGET THE FALLEN
    Member of CCFR. ARE YOU!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer condomboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by driver71 View Post
    All I want for Christmas is...... oh well **** a Barrett 99 Rifle System, .50 BMG 29" Fluted Barrel $4399.00
    careful Ralphie, you'll shoot your eye out!
    If you know how many guns you have... you don't have enough

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Are these still going to be able to come into Canada? I see Dlask has been squashed on the Serbu SA 50 BMG

What expected wait times if one ordered one now?

Deposit required?

Quote Originally Posted by mastrmasn View Post
    I believe I have the resolve to make the hike and deal with the meat damage just for the chance to do it all from 1000 yards, if I remember correctly the range this puppy has LOL now that would be a one time thing LOL

Seriously though with that kind of range where would any body be able to shoot this thing ?
    you wouldnt need a 50 to hunt big game from a 1000 yards,a 338 edge/lapua would handle that ,a 300 RUM probably too. a 50 cal -look at double that distance and tell that elk good night. probably further.

need to find somewhere out there-in the bush, and safe with somebody making sure with binos(or two spotters)that no quadders/bikers came into the line of fire. that would be my big concern

[QUOTE=HammerHand;7956369]Just asked my brother if he wants to go halves on this... Not that we need it for anything. I want it just so we can piss off some anti-gunners and gun-grabbers by legally owning a "full-auto plane-killing heat-seeking WWII-Pacific-Campaign-ending only-the-police-and-the-military-need-those bolt action assault rifle".

Lmao. Nice descriptiuon

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf300H&H View Post
    you wouldnt need a 50 to hunt big game from a 1000 yards,a 338 edge/lapua would handle that ,a 300 RUM probably too. a 50 cal -look at double that distance and tell that elk good night. probably further.

need to find somewhere out there-in the bush, and safe with somebody making sure with binos(or two spotters)that no quadders/bikers came into the line of fire. that would be my big concern
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but a 2000 yards cold bore shot is sending you to the marksman top 10. I don't think an elk or moose would let you the chance to do any adjustment...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by grunt19 View Post
    X2 82A1 or M107A1 now where talking
    isn't the M82 / M107 on the prohib' list ?

Quote Originally Posted by x0ra View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but a 2000 yards cold bore shot is sending you to the marksman top 10. I don't think an elk or moose would let you the chance to do any adjustment...
    i dunno ,ive hit milk jugs and soldiers helmets(minus the head) at 1000 yards coldbore with a 308 win. you got what 4/6 times the area for a elk/moose vitals.i dont know. dont think you need to be that good,top 10. plus say you were over a mile ,at 2000 yards would the animal even react to the shot???it would be dam fun to find out. or wouldnt it be similiar to long shots on gophers.... kinda. my best was again cold bore 316 yards,with a 204.and thats nothing really i know guys have done way better,not sure about cold bore,but, just practise i would say. and talking about a 50 here so it has what? 1/2 the drop and windage as a "normal" bullets trajectory.

yeah i think the semi auto barrets are prohib. think grunt was just hoping .....like me. that would be bad ass and a little expensive .sigh