Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Primary Arms Optics

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    $200US+ for a chinese red dot....ouch. Reminds me of the Lucid crap that was around a while back.
    I agree.

This is just another cheap Chinese red dot with new fancy marketing. It is still a $40 red dot....just like the rest, but the marketing is the key.

Lucid...Falcon...etc. All just the Flavour of the year.

Next year there will be an even better, awsome, mil-spec, just as good as an Aimpoint Chinese red dot.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_40cal View Post
    TV-PressPass, did yours come with a battery? The leaflet said it does, but mine came with no batt. Am I missing something?
    say in th e last line of the description, NO BATTERY

Bump, IRG, assuming not interested?
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bruin048 View Post
    I agree.

This is just another cheap Chinese red dot with new fancy marketing. It is still a $40 red dot....just like the rest, but the marketing is the key.
    Lucid...Falcon...etc. All just the Flavour of the year.

Next year there will be an even better, awsome, mil-spec, just as good as an Aimpoint Chinese red dot.
    And an Aimpoint T1 is worth what, $60 all in? Seriously, stop drinking the North American koolaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bracketman View Post
    And an Aimpoint T1 is worth what, $60 all in? Seriously, stop drinking the North American koolaid.
    US, Japan, Germany, Austria, England, Philippines, South Korea.....looong history of making quality optics. China....long history of making garbage optics. Again, your money, buy whatever you want, just don't think you are getting comparable quality with a Chinese optic.
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

I just picked up a HOLOSUN PARALOW HS403A 2moa red dot. Auto-on, auto-off after 8 hours, 50,000 hour battery life, cr2032 battery... Ain't no Aimpoint but I got it for 1/3 the price of one. I already have a TRS25 ad like the 2moa dot in the Holosun much more. The auto on is pretty sweet as well as the button placement on top. The form factor is extremely slick, no big bulge out of the side. I enjoy testing out new stuff so if it chokes I'll let you guys know. I will eventually move up to Aimpoint but for now I'm happy with the "budget" red dots. More cash for ammo!!
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

Any chance of an answer on this IRG?

Last edited by holosun.ca; 08-18-2014 at 01:26 AM.

We have a lot on the go currently, website upgrades, Canadian warehouse/office upgrades, new employees to train, and a new overseas contract. Sorry guys I doubt this is something we will bring in at this time.

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Great, it sounds like businesses is good. Thanks for responding Steve.
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We have a lot on the go currently, website upgrades, Canadian warehouse/office upgrades, new employees to train, and a new overseas contract. Sorry guys I doubt this is something we will bring in at this time.

Steve
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast