T tacfoley CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Location UK, Ontario and Oregon Feb 8, 2020 #1 I know it's a spoof, BUT.................................................... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscvwcF-uv0
I know it's a spoof, BUT.................................................... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscvwcF-uv0
M mistero CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Feb 8, 2020 #2 tacfoley said: I know it's a spoof, BUT.................................................... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscvwcF-uv0 Click to expand... Domestically sourced firearms: +1 Illegally imported firearms: 0
tacfoley said: I know it's a spoof, BUT.................................................... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FscvwcF-uv0 Click to expand... Domestically sourced firearms: +1 Illegally imported firearms: 0
S sail32 CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 37 0 0 Location Vancouver, BC Feb 8, 2020 #3 The Zip Gun School of gunsmithing.
Dark Alley Dan CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 89 0 0 Location Darkest Edmonton Feb 8, 2020 #4 [youtube]FscvwcF-uv0[/youtube]
8 8 ball CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 280 0 0 Location Saskatchewan Feb 8, 2020 #5 Ha! I'm watching the whole thing going "he's not stupid enough to actually try this!". Turns out I was wrong!
Ha! I'm watching the whole thing going "he's not stupid enough to actually try this!". Turns out I was wrong!
GreenBob CGN Ultra frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 205 0 0 Location CGN Feb 8, 2020 #6 8 ball said: Ha! I'm watching the whole thing going "he's not stupid enough to actually try this!". Turns out I was wrong! Click to expand... Yes, we were... I'm glad he didn't lose few fingers.
8 ball said: Ha! I'm watching the whole thing going "he's not stupid enough to actually try this!". Turns out I was wrong! Click to expand... Yes, we were... I'm glad he didn't lose few fingers.
mooncoon CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 22 0 0 Location Vancouver Island Feb 8, 2020 #8 somewhere a village is missing its idiot :>) cheers mooncoon
englishman_ca CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 156 0 2 Location Ontario's Near North, not far from west side of Al Feb 8, 2020 #9 Our village was so small that we didn't have a village idiot. So we all took turns at it.
Magellann CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 29 0 0 Location Ontario Feb 8, 2020 #11 He should have used Gorilla tape instead of regular duct tape, its much stronger......
S smellie CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 7 0 0 Location rural manitoba Feb 8, 2020 #12 OMG!!! Did I actually SEE that? And to think of all the years I evidently have wasted, trying to keep pressures DOWN and accuracy UP!
OMG!!! Did I actually SEE that? And to think of all the years I evidently have wasted, trying to keep pressures DOWN and accuracy UP!
silverfoxdj BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 28 0 0 Location West Quebec Feb 8, 2020 #13 Darwin award early in the year
9mmGunGuy CGN Ultra frequent flyer Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 43 0 0 Location S. Ontario Feb 8, 2020 #14 I couldn't look away.
G gunsaholic CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 416 0 0 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba Feb 8, 2020 #15 Next thing ya know he'll try the beer can vasectomy!
infidel29 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 548 0 2 Location Alberta Feb 8, 2020 #16 Bwahahahaha that was awesome!
JohnnyPython CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 31 0 0 Location Ontario Feb 8, 2020 #17 Reminds me of some of the contraptions that Wile E. Coyote came up with. Same result beep beep!
Conte CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 28 0 0 Location Sudbury Ontario Feb 8, 2020 #18 AH, I see, this model is self dewatting.
Snake Plisken CGN Regular Rating - 100% 13 0 0 Location Manitoba Feb 8, 2020 #19 For sale on the EE...low round count...shows some handling marks....