Steiner - Predator - 10x42mm Binoculars - Black - S2059 Sale

I found the steiner app to be a bit of a dud though. I thought the app would have a solver installed on it and I’d be able to use the epredator binos bluetoothed to the app, but they only really do anything if you have their riflescope. So I ended up with a nice pair of range finding binos.

It would be nice of some of these companies made things a bit more universal so their products work with other products. I can’t see myself replacing all of my riflescopes to steiner just so I can use their binos.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260930_170839_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20260930_170839_Email.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I finally got an email from cfr services. 3+ weeks of status pending. Now my status has changed from pending to under review. I sent them a picture of my receipt, the package shipping label and the UPC code on the box. Not sure how long the review process takes. Will keep you all updated.

P.S. the email was in my junk folder so make sure to check there
 
Not sure what I did wrong either.


Update Date: 2026-09-30 16:52:47
Status: Unsuccessful Submission
Update: The required original UPC(s) (barcode) off the package and the receipt showing the required purchase were not submitted.\r\n
 
well ,live and learn, I’ve looked through $200 Bushnell glass an was probably better than these.
 
it is on your invoice.
840229105663

I just replied to steiner. See what they say.

After rereading their comment, I think the issue is that we all sent the upc number, and it looks like they were interested in the barcode instead. Both are technically the same. But both look different on their end i guess. One is bunch of lines and one is bunch of numbers.

I wish prophet river replied with a photo of the barcode when we all asked, and not just the number.

I have no idea if there is any sort of a recourse now after having been rejected for non-compliance -- whether they will still issue the refund if you resubmit the photo of the upc code, or whether it's just a one time window, and if rejected, you're done for good.
 
Sent few follow up emails to steiner. This time with the photos of the box and the bar code.. they sent an email back today saying the non compliance has been changed to "under review"
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261005_170631_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20261005_170631_Email.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom