Guess the price of these bullets !!!

manitou210

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
Location
Ottawa
Don't know if anyone shoots these around here but gunshop at Range I shoot at was putting price on these with sticker pricer I said to owner you must have made a mistake he double checked pricing and he was right.
20 Woodleigh Bullets by Federal Premium.
take a guess for 20 bullets I will post picture with price on it after the national news tonight
manitou
P1060544.jpg
 
Last edited:
It sure pays to reload, you can get 50 woodleigh bullets for about $100, and Norma brass is ONLY about $150 per 20 !!! Jamison is cheaper, only around $100 per 20.
 
You all where on Google

Guess a few of you used google quite a few where dead on price.$ 395.00

Plus 13% taxes in Ontario there in stock at Stittsville ON just west of Ottawa.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom