Who carries bulk CCI Velocitor or Mini mag.

Still around. I'm seeing more Quik Shot than Velocitor's lately, but it still available. Maybe you're not seeing it because of the new packaging. Everything's CCI blue, instead of different colors :rolleyes: .

(E) :cool:
 
The stores out here have lots of both and I just bought a brick of each. My CZ452 loves CCI. Never ever had a FTF or a reduced load either. Worth the money. Have you tried Wholesale Sport or Russells, SIR, P and D? Reliable Gun in Vanc has lots and Italian Sporting Goods too. Mebbe your suppliers are screwing you over. I do miss the old Imperial 22s though. All we shot when we were much younger. Good luck. Happy shooting.
 
Due to our friends in the U.S., there's been a virtual drought of Minimags in many places....in Ontario, Williams and Epps seem to have some.

Up until yesterday, I had yet to step into a place with Minimags. I went to Silverdale yesterday with a friend and found that the store there has Minimags at just under $9 per 100. Not cheap as far as rimfire goes, but cheaper than the CCI Stingers I bought at LeBaron. I picked some up but since I only went into the store after I was done shooting, I have yet to test them out in my gun. :(
 
I can't find any of my favourite CCI around. Mini-mags, subsonics, or CB longs.
One place may have them, I never been in the store yet.
 
Back
Top Bottom