(1) My next question is to cyclone... How much would you be willing to spend on the finished product.? What's it worth?
(2) Also... Why you think pre 1900 gun would be bad for this? It's already smokeless powder firing at 7-800 fps 115 gn bullet. Cylinder would be pretty thick with the liners. Please explain...
(1) I already frequently and rashly pay for antiques in a fashion that burns holes through the wallet.....
(2) I'm actually quite sure the 1892 will stand-up to the .22 WMR's operating characteristics...
...it's just that I personally would be spooked doing significant work on an antique firearm.....
....but that's not to say I wouldn't trust competent others !




























I would need to buy a 22 mag chamber reamer and I'd probably make up a set of rings and tig or silver solder them to the ejector. Cut the outside of the rings loose from the ejector star, then fit to the cylinder and finish with a chamber reamer. No reason it can't be done and I'm not much of a machinist but I'd give it a try. Mind you if it worked as planned I'd probably want to keep it. 





















