I'm looking into having a run of 25 and 32 done...just lot's of hoops. Out of curiousity I also tried to see if I could work with CanAM as they said they'd have "no problem" hooking me up.....when they realized I was serious though, they came up with the following terms: They needed a 20 million round initial order...... Kinda reminds me of my quoting 3-5X over full price for contracts that I really didn't want, but it is what it is.
If my other deal ends up coming together, it'll be late 2012, but I'm working on it.
id love to have a few hundred rounds of now made .32 short and long
I'm looking into having a run of 25 and 32 done...just lot's of hoops. Out of curiousity I also tried to see if I could work with CanAM as they said they'd have "no problem" hooking me up.....when push came to shove and they realized I was serious though, they came up with the following terms: They needed a 20 million round initial order...... Kinda reminds me of my quoting 3-5X over full price for contracts that I really didn't want/couldn't handle, but it is what it is.
If my other deal ends up coming together, it'll be late 2012, but I'm working on it.
I was thinking like 1000+ rounds.
If it was a reasonable price I would buy at least 1000...
Keep in mind it needs to be approved for import and sale in Canada. The Navy arms stuff was turned down on the basis that it had no headstamp and therefore could be used in the wrong firearm. Also, CBC in Brazil made the last run for Navy arms however they are supposedly under contract to the US military and won't be making anything else until that contract is up. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see new production 32 rf here in Canada but I don't see it happening in the near future.
I have 30 boxes of New Old Stock (NOS) Dominion 32 short that I may put on the market. They are prisitine. My collecting interests have taken a shift, so this is something I have debated for awhile. Would like to sell as a package if I do. This stuff certainly is not easy to find!
Matt
I have 30 boxes of New Old Stock (NOS) Dominion 32 short that I may put on the market. They are prisitine. My collecting interests have taken a shift, so this is something I have debated for awhile. Would like to sell as a package if I do. This stuff certainly is not easy to find!
Matt
I have 30 boxes of New Old Stock (NOS) Dominion 32 short that I may put on the market. They are prisitine. My collecting interests have taken a shift, so this is something I have debated for awhile. Would like to sell as a package if I do. This stuff certainly is not easy to find!
Matt
I have 30 boxes of New Old Stock (NOS) Dominion 32 short that I may put on the market. They are prisitine. My collecting interests have taken a shift, so this is something I have debated for awhile. Would like to sell as a package if I do. This stuff certainly is not easy to find!
Matt
Yeah i may take some off your hands as well. Going to be difficult to sell them as a package due to their cost right now.



























