This was purchased new by me, I still have the original bill of sale from Sears.
Just coming from Sears has to add some value ;-)
The caliber is 38-55
It's new, never fired and stored alone in it's own case so no safe kisses. Taken out occasionally for oiling.
I have the original box and owners manual. The box is in fair-good condition as it has been through a few moves.
The silver plating is tarnished as the manual recommended not to polish it too much as you could remove the silver with excess polishing.
I would say it's mint except for some kind of corrosion on the silver on the underside of the front end cap where it meets the wood. Not sure if this will polish out as it's on the silver. You can see this in the photo's
Not sure if I want to sell this yet, the possible value will help me decide if it's time to part with the gun.
Thanks for any comments.
Russell.
Just coming from Sears has to add some value ;-)
The caliber is 38-55
It's new, never fired and stored alone in it's own case so no safe kisses. Taken out occasionally for oiling.
I have the original box and owners manual. The box is in fair-good condition as it has been through a few moves.
The silver plating is tarnished as the manual recommended not to polish it too much as you could remove the silver with excess polishing.
I would say it's mint except for some kind of corrosion on the silver on the underside of the front end cap where it meets the wood. Not sure if this will polish out as it's on the silver. You can see this in the photo's
Not sure if I want to sell this yet, the possible value will help me decide if it's time to part with the gun.
Thanks for any comments.
Russell.


















































