Grand Power pistol prices

552675_10200851297742988_1516671175_n_zps5e6fa84c.jpg

I took me a minute to figure this out -- a kitten head wearing a bow over one ear. Please tell me that's the "Hers" in a "His and Hers" set!

I took me a minute to figure this out -- a kitten head wearing a bow over one ear. Please tell me that's the "Hers" in a "His and Hers" set!

When we confirmed that factory engraving was not going to knock the gun out of Production Division, I joked with the sales manager that we should have the Hello Kitty logo engraved on our junior girls gun besides her initials......
He didn't realize it was a joke.

Brand new, the trigger might weigh that much....

The rimfire models delete the firing pin safety (which truthfully doesn't add a whole lot).
I expect most will pick up a 3# weight but most will not pick up over a 3.5# weight after break in.

That will be REAL NICE if it falls under 3.5#! can you have them measure the pull weight?

That will be REAL NICE if it falls under 3.5#! can you have them measure the pull weight?

When I have a minute, I'll weigh my X-Cals and K100.

My method of weighing a trigger is using a wire loop to the trigger face, attached to a brass bag filled with bullets. The gun starts cocked with the muzzle straight up, and with no slack in the wire. The gun is lifted gently off the bench and held for a few seconds.

I add bullets until the hammer falls, cycling the slide for each attempt.
Then I weight the total mass of the bag, bullets, and wire.

{edit: ok, the results are in.}
Today was a good day to check. I had just installed a brand new K100 hammer and hammer spring into my old Mk6. With nothing but a good coat of oil, it came in at 3.75lbs SA. I didn't check the DA weight although I may after dinner tonight.

My X-Calibur with probably 10K+ on it since April was a surprise.

Single action was 2.25lbs.
Double action was 6.45lbs.

Last edited:
When we confirmed that factory engraving was not going to knock the gun out of Production Division, I joked with the sales manager that we should have the Hello Kitty logo engraved on our junior girls gun besides her initials......
He didn't realize it was a joke.

Now that's funny.

My method of weighing a trigger is using a wire loop to the trigger face, attached to a brass bag filled with bullets. The gun starts cocked with the muzzle straight up, and with no slack in the wire. The gun is lifted gently off the bench and held for a few seconds.

I have an old set of brass postal weights ( 1oz, 2oz, 4oz, 8oz, 1lb, 2lb, and 2 x 4lb), I place weights in a plastic grocery bag then hook the handles onto a paper clip over the trigger. Not quite as accurate but good enough.

Appreciate it! I am getting the K22 X-trim :dancingbanana:

Today was a good day to check. I had just installed a brand new K100 hammer and hammer spring into my old Mk6. With nothing but a good coat of oil, it came in at 3.75lbs SA. I didn't check the DA weight although I may after dinner tonight.

The DA weight on the K100 was 7.75 lbs

So it's been a crazy busy week here, as usual, but we finally had a few minutes to sit down and hash out pricing for the Grand Power pistols. Here is the list of prices for the pistols that will are in transit right now and should be here mid to late next week :

K22S $450 + tax
K22 X-Trim $599 + tax
K100 Basic $539 + tax (for a limited time includes 1 free magazine)
K100 X-Trim $639 + tax (for a limited time includes 1 free magazine)

Mag in .22 cal. $35 + tax
Mag in 9mm $40 + tax

Dealers please contact us for special pricing.

Yours,
Leigh
Dlask Arms Corp.

I'm looking forward to this sale. As soon as it's on I'm making my purchase.

So to get back on topic, we have had a few questions and emails regarding what exactly is in the box when yo buy one of these. For the record the K22S and K22 X-Trim come with 2 magazines and a cleaning brush. The K100 Basic and K100 X-Trim come with 3 magazines (for a limited time !) and a cleaning brush. If you would like the optional back strap set it is $50. We are also bringing in a bunch of oversize safeties, oversize mag releases, different triggers etc. so you can set them up just as you like.
Hope this clears up some of the questions.

Thanks,
Leigh
Dlask Arms Corp.

So it's been a crazy busy week here, as usual, but we finally had a few minutes to sit down and hash out pricing for the Grand Power pistols. Here is the list of prices for the pistols that will are in transit right now and should be here mid to late next week :

K22S $450 + tax
K22 X-Trim $599 + tax
K100 Basic $539 + tax (for a limited time includes 1 free magazine)
K100 X-Trim $639 + tax (for a limited time includes 1 free magazine)

Mag in .22 cal. $35 + tax
Mag in 9mm $40 + tax

Dealers please contact us for special pricing.

Yours,
Leigh
Dlask Arms Corp.

So to get back on topic, we have had a few questions and emails regarding what exactly is in the box when yo buy one of these. For the record the K22S and K22 X-Trim come with 2 magazines and a cleaning brush. The K100 Basic and K100 X-Trim come with 3 magazines (for a limited time !) and a cleaning brush. If you would like the optional back strap set it is $50. We are also bringing in a bunch of oversize safeties, oversize mag releases, different triggers etc. so you can set them up just as you like.
Hope this clears up some of the questions.

Thanks,
Leigh
Dlask Arms Corp.

:dancingbanana: Think about it people, $659 or $759 plus tax for the K100 or X-Trim and 6 mags total:dancingbanana:
Smells like a deal to me.

k100 basic, is it mk7 or mk12 variant? I already have mk7 and would like to buy mk12.
Also do you have any spare firing pins, hammers, extractors and ejectors in stock?

thanks.

Also do you have any spare firing pins, hammers, extractors and ejectors in stock?

thanks.

Not that I discourage folks from ordering spare parts, but the ejector on these guns is massive and durable.
DSCF1552.jpg

It's the part on the left.

I'm eager to place my order but I still see regular pricing on the Dlask webstore. I've been waiting all week, lol :p

Back
Top Bottom