Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Grand Power pistol prices

So to get back on topic, we have had a few questions and emails regarding what exactly is in the box when yo buy one of these. For the record the K22S and K22 X-Trim come with 2 magazines and a cleaning brush. The K100 Basic and K100 X-Trim come with 3 magazines (for a limited time !) and a cleaning brush. If you would like the optional back strap set it is $50. We are also bringing in a bunch of oversize safeties, oversize mag releases, different triggers etc. so you can set them up just as you like.
    Hope this clears up some of the questions.

Thanks,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck223's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    So it's been a crazy busy week here, as usual, but we finally had a few minutes to sit down and hash out pricing for the Grand Power pistols. Here is the list of prices for the pistols that will are in transit right now and should be here mid to late next week :

K22S $450 + tax
    K22 X-Trim $599 + tax
    K100 Basic $539 + tax (for a limited time includes 1 free magazine)
    K100 X-Trim $639 + tax (for a limited time includes 1 free magazine)

Mag in .22 cal. $35 + tax
    Mag in 9mm $40 + tax

Dealers please contact us for special pricing.

Yours,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    So to get back on topic, we have had a few questions and emails regarding what exactly is in the box when yo buy one of these. For the record the K22S and K22 X-Trim come with 2 magazines and a cleaning brush. The K100 Basic and K100 X-Trim come with 3 magazines (for a limited time !) and a cleaning brush. If you would like the optional back strap set it is $50. We are also bringing in a bunch of oversize safeties, oversize mag releases, different triggers etc. so you can set them up just as you like.
    Hope this clears up some of the questions.

Thanks,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Think about it people, $659 or $759 plus tax for the K100 or X-Trim and 6 mags total
    Smells like a deal to me.

CGN Regular
    k100 basic, is it mk7 or mk12 variant? I already have mk7 and would like to buy mk12.
    Also do you have any spare firing pins, hammers, extractors and ejectors in stock?

thanks.
    It worries me that not enough people worry!

http://youtu.be/DioQooFIcgE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck223's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagtaph View Post
    Also do you have any spare firing pins, hammers, extractors and ejectors in stock?

thanks.
    Not that I discourage folks from ordering spare parts, but the ejector on these guns is massive and durable.

It's the part on the left.

I'm eager to place my order but I still see regular pricing on the Dlask webstore. I've been waiting all week, lol :P

I suggest you check them out again! http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...s-Now-In-Stock

I see from the other thread that the K100 X-Trim's are in... any details on the pricing for the X-Calibur?
    Member: CSSA NFA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234