Thread: Pink Firearms, enough already!

Pink Firearms, enough already!

Hi guys,

I would like to protest your selling of Pink Firearms, please stop!

Everytime you do that and my wife sees them and my bank account is just a little bit lighter. :-|

By the way, she loves her new Pink and Grey ISSC .22 semi auto. Which is now in the cabinet along side her pink Ruger 10/22 which she also purchased from you.

Great service, faster delivery, and a happy wife but please stop with the pink firearms before I'm totally broke. :-)

Tab

Quote Originally Posted by _Tab_ View Post
    I would like to protest your selling of Pink Firearms, please stop!
    Good luck with that, as I understand it, females are the fastest growing segment of the community.

BANNED
    Just think, when the baby comes & she doesn't shoot anymore... you can paint them black & shoot them all you want! (or keep em pink I wouldn't judge)

CGN Regular
    Not the rant I was expecting lol.

Quote Originally Posted by woobie View Post
    Not the rant I was expecting lol.
    LOL yes, this had more to do with giving acolades to FF for the great service than it was about Pink Firearms. Its just that the more she sees the broker I become however, its all good as she now stands right along side me when poking holes in paper. Happy Wife / Happy Life. Do to the insurgence of Pink Firearms I now go to the range more often than I did before.

And yes marketing and sales people know where the largest consumer growth is in what were once more male dominated markets.

funny. been asking my wife to come out shooting. she is resistant, but then i told her they make pink guns for women and, surprisingly she said a pink gun would help. she said it could just be the grip so that might be a good compromise
    Last edited by gdawg; 12-04-2013 at 09:40 PM.

.....there's nothing wrong with pink guns! I shoot my wifes pink Remington Express 20 gauge more than she does..... win/win!!
    I exist solely for comedic relief..... oh, and drugs!

cant hide in the bush with a colored firearm
    Back to the Grind

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Yeah, my wife likes the pink guns too....I plainly said, there ain't a snowballs chance in Hell I'm buying anyone a pink gun! She settled on a pink camo hat and a regular ordinary woodstocked/blued rifle. Now we're both happy.