Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grand Power Pistols Now In Stock

The magazines should be $40 on the website. I will check it tomorrow morning and double check. The pistols come I a case but the back straps are extra. $50 for the set of 3 different sizes.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck223's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Was on the Grand EU website. No mention of any 10mm other than the "rubber bullet gun"
    There are plans for a 10mm and .357 Sig version of the P40.

Was going to wait for an X-Calibur, but couldn't resist. Just pulled the trigger on an X-Trim. Thanks for the great pricing Dlask! Will you guys be stocking holsters for these? My first polymer and 9mm, I'm excited.

Where is the K22/K100 combo though? Ha! will be picking up the K22 in the future I'm sure.

Looks like only 1 X-Trim left on the website, somebody better jump on that price, it's even cheaper than the K22 X-Trim...

Apparently I was the third person to order 3 extra mags with mine (6 seemed like a good round number). Really looking forward to getting it.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by splines View Post
    Apparently I was the third person to order 3 extra mags with mine (6 seemed like a good round number). Really looking forward to getting it.
    Six magazines is the minimum I recommend for shooting IPSC.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck223 View Post
    Six magazines is the minimum I recommend for shooting IPSC.
    Your comment in another thread may have had something to do with my decision I don't currently shoot IPSC, but want to eventually.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Looks like the barrel of k22 x-trim is extended??

The K22S has a 127mm barrel. The K22 X-Trim usually ships with a 117mm barrel that's pretty much flush with the end of the slide.

Now if you want extended, there is always the GB spec model with the 12 inch barrel and fake silencer....

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    The magazines should be $40 on the website. I will check it tomorrow morning and double check.
    I don't know if something is wrong on my end but I'm still seeing them listed as $45.

https://www.dlaskarms.com//product_i...a039f8040652ae

I've refreshed my browser but it doesn't want to change. Does anyone see this link differently?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast