Kate / Ammosupply for the CGN supplier of the year!

agreed. Really great service. Best online experience from advertising to communication to shipping and little extras. Never had better online shopping experience

Yep - Kate ROCKS !!

As previously mentioned, always quick communications (phone, email, PM's), always can be relied on to 'work with ya' regarding price, and above all always HONEST.

Let's send Kate and the boys from Wanstall's out for Christmas dinner!

I'd add in P&D as well, same excellence. In store they are the best. What they did for me in a snow storm and closed CFO offices, to get my AR transferred to me so I could take it home instead of shipping it was amazing.

In my opinion, it's great to have competition in an industry - competition gives choice to customers, and makes everyones' service and prices better. We can't always compete on price with our competitors - often, they're larger and have been around longer, have more established relationships with distributors etc etc. We know that we're not going to be the supplier of choice for 100% of shooters in Canada, and we're ok with that! But we're dedicated to providing a great experience for those who choose to shop with us.

In my opinion, it's great to have competition in an industry - competition gives choice to customers, and makes everyones' service and prices better. We can't always compete on price with our competitors - often, they're larger and have been around longer, have more established relationships with distributors etc etc. We know that we're not going to be the supplier of choice for 100% of shooters in Canada, and we're ok with that! But we're dedicated to providing a great experience for those who choose to shop with us.

Right on Kate! That's what makes you and AmmoSupply.ca a cut above the rest!

Back
Top Bottom