CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: DSA Semi-Auto RPD

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet fenceline's Avatar
    I'm in, as long as we have the option to put the 100 bucks toward a private purchase off a third party with IRG being the importer.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Edit

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    I'm in, as long as we have the option to put the 100 bucks toward a private purchase off a third party with IRG being the importer.
    deposits would be non refundable if the gun is not approved, but if the gun is approved these deposits will be applied to the cost of the gun and the customers providing the deposits will be the first on the list to receive the new guns.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    deposits would be non refundable if the gun is not approved, but if the gun is approved these deposits will be applied to the cost of the gun and the customers providing the deposits will be the first on the list to receive the new guns.
    Ah. I misread. I thought the 100 bucks would then be deducted off a purchase of an RPD through your services.

If I'm risking my money, I think I should get something for it if things are successful. Especially if everyone else spends nothing and gets the same result.

Lose money if determined to be prohib.

Gain nothing really if non restricted. What would stop someone from sourcing one themselves used as soon as a NR classification is given and then import that?

$100 of the cost of purchasing the gun would offset the risk of losing the 100 if it's classed prohib.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

How would the feed system work? I'm not terribly familiar with Soviet-era LMG's, but wouldn't some kind of link/belt be required to fire more than one round at a time?

Yes these guns are belt fed 7.62x39

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

We will know tomorrow if there is a sample at the Lab, if not we will proceed with the deposits for the sample gun.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

I'm in garunteed
    CSSA MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Tell me where to send the funds
    CSSA MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    Exactly what i was thinking.

You don't want the risk but you want the profit.
    Welcome to the real world.
    If you arent interested feel free to not contribute. I can pretty much guarantee we will sell these firearms for the lowest price in Canada if they get approved. I started this thread after reading the other regarding the RPD where guys VOLUNTEERED to pony up the cash in exchange for being first on the list when the guns come in. We are doing one better, we are saying we will put the deposit towards the gun if its approved even though the sample gun will likely be destroyed or damaged by the RCMP to the point it is worthless. We are sharing the risk and the reward.

Steve

IRUNGUNS
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 12-09-2013 at 07:52 PM.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks