Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DAC Short Shotguns in stock now!

The 870 express is worse than chinese quality id put it on par with something made on the pakistan black market

barrel chop it is not; Dlask barrel it is.

(lol @ Yoda!!)

Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    even if it is a rem 870 reciever its still 400$ more than a factory 870. am i paying 400$ for the barrel chop and sight and forend?
    just stirring the pot
    :ᚹᛁᚾᛞᚱ:ᛗᚨᚱᚲ:ᛖᛚᛞᚱ:ᚠᛖᛚ:

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Dlask.................Are these brand new Remington shotgun receivers and parts
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    even if it is a rem 870 reciever its still 400$ more than a factory 870. am i paying 400$ for the barrel chop and sight and forend?
    just stirring the pot
    Well an dlask 870 barrel runs $300 add in the railed forend, pistol grip, and work to shorten the mag tube/ remount foreend on the shortened bars it's not that bad.

Difference being that you could probably recoup some cost if you sold the existing parts off of your own 870 if you brought him an express.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Dlask.................Are these brand new Remington shotgun receivers and parts
    They are all brand new parts. Once they're completed we do test fire them to make sure they function correctly.

What we do is we take a brand new 870 then make all the parts and changes to fit the barrel. Then we CNC machine the railed from 1 solid piece. It's a labor intensive process. The barrels are made from scratch.

Best regards,
    Scott
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 12-11-2013 at 02:54 PM.

CGN Regular
    Are the receivers drilled/tapped to accommodate a simple rear sight? I'd love to take the rear ghost ring of my 870 express tactical and add it to this shotgun.

Alternatively, would it be cost effective for DLASK to turn my 870 Express Tactical into one of these? As I really don't need a second receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Botts View Post
    Are the receivers drilled/tapped to accommodate a simple rear sight? I'd love to take the rear ghost ring of my 870 express tactical and add it to this shotgun.

Alternatively, would it be cost effective for DLASK to turn my 870 Express Tactical into one of these? As I really don't need a second receiver.
    The cost would depend on what you wanted done to it as we can add or take away certain parts depending on what you want. The ones we make aren't drilled and tapped but we can do that for you if you like the cost would depend on how many holes it would take to mount the rail. You can contact us at https://www.dlaskarms.com/contact_us.php

Best regards,
    Scott

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123