Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG, Did I get the last NZ-85B (CZ85 Clone)

Quote Originally Posted by lakermetal View Post

Hehehe

Best/ most accurate hand gun I have in the fleet. Double action, and at the price it's a steal!!! Also feed everything through it (1000+)not one ftf or fte

Sorry, I have but don"t know how to do so? Help?

I like mine. Been a great gun so far. I find it difficult to cock. Not sure why that is but it by far is my most difficult gun to cock. I am very happy overall with it.

There is something about CZ mags not fitting without mods. They will not lock in the mag well. Tried my friends mags with the plastic base plates and they would not lock. My mags fit and run fine in his gun.
    BANNING. When you're just not smart enough to offer a real solution.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeater40 View Post
    Sorry, I have but don"t know how to do so? Help?
    Photobucket my friend. Copy an paste the IMG code and you're off.

Thx for the pics zelly. Nice looking pistolà.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    China is ready to make other 100,000 copies.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by zelly_101 View Post

Best/ most accurate hand gun I have in the fleet. Double action, and at the price it's a steal!!! Also feed everything through it (1000+)not one ftf or fte
    Thanks Zelly_101 for posting pics this is exactly what I got. The molded case was a nice surprise too. So far everything feels and functions great. Very well made, except grips which will be the only thing I replace. Just like my M1911A1-grips only, why mess with something that is already great. Don't see point of throwing a lot of mony into a budget shooter, after all cost and reliability is main reason I purchase Norks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiantbone View Post
    The NP22 is a great gun & when compared to the P226 , is almost identical . great shooter at 1/3 the price of its Sig alternative.
    But the parts are not interchangable between the real Sig and the Chinese clones?
    What?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Messy Pants View Post
    If there is one thing about buying guns in Canada it is: Always buy it when it is in stock. or if its a deal. or if you can see yourself ever wanting it. I have missed so many good deals, rare guns, rare accessories by waiting. Even waiting til payday has just killed awesome deals or hard to find purchases for me. NEVER AGAIN :D
    You got that right. For once I followed my gut and ordered a non-restricted CX-4 Storm carbine from Al Flaherty's for $999 when just about everyone else wanted over $1100. Sure enough within the week Flaherty's price went up $100. Lucked out on that one.

I'm kicking myself now. I hummed and hawed a bit to long and now I can't find one in 9mm anywhere. Should have bought it when I had the chance

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Messy Pants View Post
    If there is one thing about buying guns in Canada it is: Always buy it when it is in stock. or if its a deal. or if you can see yourself ever wanting it. I have missed so many good deals, rare guns, rare accessories by waiting. Even waiting til payday has just killed awesome deals or hard to find purchases for me. NEVER AGAIN :D
    This is so true , a quote to love by haha
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast