Christmas specials & boxing day sale

And you have absolutely NO intention of telling anyone what is in them ! :rolleyes:
lol

I learned a long time ago, somtimes with " your help " that one should not/must not discuss in advance what is coming.... Should there be delays, schedule changes, etc, etc, we suddenly become the bad guy and as a result subject to flaming from all sides....

We have no issue discussing the goods once they are about to land, once landed, on the way to our warehouse, or even when here....

HAPPY NEW YEAR

John

I learned a long time ago, somtimes with " your help " that one should not/must not discuss in advance what is coming.... Should there be delays, schedule changes, etc, etc, we suddenly become the bad guy and as a result subject to flaming from all sides....

We have no issue discussing the goods once they are about to land, once landed, on the way to our warehouse, or even when here....

HAPPY NEW YEAR

John

Good on ya, John. Some of the newer members to the forum may not remember the M305 delays a few years past. Best not to give the trolls reasons to gripe.

John: You're a fun mix of over-sensitive and kick @ss. I'd watch your reality show-seriously. Happy New Year!

Well my friend, we received two offers from different networks in 2013 to do a reality series.... I don't think so....

Our main concern is security, we try to stay below the radar....

You will note that the main one in the US is no more, they experienced security concerns....

HAPPY NEW YEAR
John

Last edited:
I would love to have a tour of the whole operation just to see how it runs. I understand not wanting to do TV, but you should make a mini-documentary type film. From start to finish, the journey of a transaction. I know I can't be the only one who would be fascinated to see such a thing. And making it yourself, you can control what is seen and not seen for security. From peeking around old, dusty warehouses in Eastern Europe, to making a deal, then arrival, unboxing, inventory, picture taking and puting on the website. Finally an order comes in and watching a staff member go to the inventory stockpile, picking and wrapping a rifle and finally shipping it out.

We all take for granted a few clicks on our side with our mouse without ever seeing HOW it works on the other side. If you don't want to make a documentary, I would settle for a personal tour :) :) :)

Keep up all the good work
(Sorry to pull the thread further off topic)

Back
Top Bottom