Christmas specials & boxing day sale

johnone

Expired Business
We would ask our customers to take note that ALL Christmas Specials on our site will end on December 26th midnight.

There will be several featured specials on our Boxing day sale so get ready for some unreal deals....The Boxing day sale will run from December 26th 2013 until Midnight January 2nd 2014.

John

Boxing Day special: if you buy five SVT-40s, five SKSs, a platoon's worth of TT-33s, 100,000 rounds of ammo, and convince the CFO to move all prohibs into the restricted category, you get a free T-34 which John will personally drive to your house and run over your old car, as you will now drive your tank to work.

Boxing Day special: if you buy five SVT-40s, five SKSs, a platoon's worth of TT-33s, 100,000 rounds of ammo, and convince the CFO to move all prohibs into the restricted category, you get a free T-34 which John will personally drive to your house and run over your old car, as you will now drive your tank to work.

Time to start saving

If anyone out there can get the CFO to do that, I will chip in to buying you a tank.

How about some cool new stuff, not before seen in Canada, that is military surplus and is not dewat? Now THAT would be cool. Or garands.

"Oh great, John brought in some old, rusted-to-#### T-34s. How about a T-55 or a T-72, John? Why not a SS-18 "Satan" ICBMs? What a rip. You're just lucky I need 100,000 rounds of ammo and I can sell the tank on the EE."

Posted 10 hours ago and nobody has whinged yet. Wow. Christmas spirit.

Thanks for the sale, Marstar.

How about some cool new stuff, not before seen in Canada, that is military surplus and is not dewat? Now THAT would be cool. Or garands.

We have a lot of material not on the site, both here and in Europe, no use posting it the Feds say no you can't have it....
We are having some interesting money saving items up now, coming up soon and some Boxing day specials....
John

Hi John,

I'm a little confused about your $199 762x39 ammo Christmas special... it says "ADD 7.62x39mm (Ammo) SKS in the Christmas Special, CANNOT BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY." not sure what that means. is it that you get the crate for $199 when you buy an sks at regular price? or can you get the crate for $199 without buying sks? or can I get the crate and the sks for $199? hopefully the last one :)

Hi John,

I'm a little confused about your $199 762x39 ammo Christmas special... it says "ADD 7.62x39mm (Ammo) SKS in the Christmas Special, CANNOT BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY." not sure what that means. is it that you get the crate for $199 when you buy an sks at regular price? or can you get the crate for $199 without buying sks? or can I get the crate and the sks for $199? hopefully the last one :)

it means if you buy one of the sks deals you can also get the surplus ammo for 199, otherwise you cannot purchase it without buying the sks special i believe

Back
Top Bottom