Christmas specials & boxing day sale

nice deal !
these AK are pure beauty. i really enjoy my AK
i encourage everyone who want a AK to buy this deal !!!!

Last edited:
For those without the RPAL and have a love for the SKS' would you do a large order of those?

You have the 5 pack of Chinese SKS for $795 and they're priced at $189.00 regular; The Tula hardwoods are $179.00; maybe a soviet SKS pack for the same price of $795? Then double that 5 pack osoviet SKS and you're sitting around the costs of the Ak47 specials. Or mix it up with a few SVTs.

Id gladly take 10 Russians and an Ak47 haha. Never know when you might need em.
Only problem is Im guessing shipping would be quite a biatch at that weight lol

Would love to see a SKS + SVT 40 combo deal + optional ammo discount :) or even a SVT 40 + PPS-50 combo deal if you wanted to get people really excited :p have you ever thought of combining the PPS-50 + the wildcat stock as a combo?

SUGGESTIONS ???????????????

John

Without knowing your inventory perfectly, I think you should be able to bundle some nice non-restricted stuff and still offer a bonus AK dewat. Like maybe bundle a historic muzzle loader with a lever action and an AK, or similar? Or possibly bundle an SVT or SKS with a big sum of ammo and offer a discounted (but not free) AK dewat with that deal.

Just a thought. Not everyone can buy restricted guns and you are targeting a larger demographic if you throw in some NR options.

Without knowing your inventory perfectly, I think you should be able to bundle some nice non-restricted stuff and still offer a bonus AK dewat. Like maybe bundle a historic muzzle loader with a lever action and an AK, or similar? Or possibly bundle an SVT or SKS with a big sum of ammo and offer a discounted (but not free) AK dewat with that deal.

Just a thought. Not everyone can buy restricted guns and you are targeting a larger demographic if you throw in some NR options.

I would be all over either one of those combos

The Russian ak combo sold out really quick. No one is really looking for a bio safe and zigana, but I can see why the bundle exists.

If you offer substitutions for the pistol and safe (ie another rifle or ammo) then they will sell quick

The Russian ak combo sold out really quick. No one is really looking for a bio safe and zigana, but I can see why the bundle exists.

If you offer substitutions for the pistol and safe (ie another rifle or ammo) then they will sell quick

Yup my credit card is waiting for this to happen

I think it's a good package, I could use a 9mm and a safe, the ar well I would likely resell it. But the dewat ak I would really like too have. But allas I cannot spare the pennies at this time.

I can't believe all the belly aching about the package, if you don't like it don't buy it. If it doesn't sell well for marstar I'm sure they would tweak it.

You are right my friend, nobody wants a biometric safe....
After all this means safe storage in ones house, who would want that ??

As for not selling well at least 50 customers over the past few days would not agree

John

As for not selling well at least 50 customers over the past few days would not agree

John

+1

biometric safes are the best of both worlds, safely (and legally) stored in a way that won't get your average liberal's panties in a twist, yet still accessible in a way that will

If not for the fact I already got one I'd be all over this promotion

Now... I don't have an NP58... oh so tempting at only 300$

John

Can I fit the CQ-a in the safe? I kid I kid but seriously if the package was different you would surely be sold out right now. I know I would have no problem buying 2-3 packages if it were like the last deal offered. I made the mistake of ordering through a third party last time and missed the deal despite my insisting they order immediately. That mistake will never happen again.

Can I fit the CQ-a in the safe? I kid I kid but seriously if the package was different you would surely be sold out right now. I know I would have no problem buying 2-3 packages if it were like the last deal offered. I made the mistake of ordering through a third party last time and missed the deal despite my insisting they order immediately. That mistake will never happen again.

drop me a note, let me know what happened.... john@marstar.ca
John

Back
Top Bottom