Specials & clearances

johnone

Expired Business
Just like the title says, we are posting some very interesting specials over the next few days....
Be sure to check out SPECIALS and CLEARANCES....
An example here >>>> http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/category.jsp?catid=76274

John

Do you think you will ever be replenishing the handgun stock on your website, such as Norinco NP22 & 34, NZ75 & 85B, NP28 & 29, and Tisas Zigana Sport. Would just like to know so I can move on. Is seeing them on website everyday giving me false hope. Just wish some of the big suprises would be handguns, in 9mm.

Do you think you will ever be replenishing the handgun stock on your website, such as Norinco NP22 & 34, NZ75 & 85B, NP28 & 29, and Tisas Zigana Sport. Would just like to know so I can move on. Is seeing them on website everyday giving me false hope. Just wish some of the big suprises would be handguns, in 9mm.

We have an entire container of Chinese pistols due in January....
The Zigana pistols will not be replenished, nothing wrong with the pistols, just lousy delivery....

John

In the listing for the Winchester 1866 [CHAP66B-2414-045] it mentions also available in .357. Do you have these as well?

John, any idea when the Frontier bullets will be replenished as well? You've been out of 40/10mm and 9mm bullets for a good long while.

Thanks in advance.

Nice.

Anyone have experience shooting a .44-40 ? That price is too good to pass up, but I have no idea what kind of thump that caliber is.

John, any idea when the Frontier bullets will be replenished as well? You've been out of 40/10mm and 9mm bullets for a good long while.

Thanks in advance.

Because to the increased cost in product and shipping it is no longer realistic to import these fine bullets....
John

44-40 WCF is pretty tame. Much, much less thump than 44 mag. Not even in the same catagory.
Hope this helps.
Nice.

Anyone have experience shooting a .44-40 ? That price is too good to pass up, but I have no idea what kind of thump that caliber is.

Back
Top Bottom